Contact Information
We Are Available 24/ 7. Call Now.

Let get started without wasting time.

airtel logo

1. You must be on Airtel Club 10 padi’s
  2. Dial *166# to migrate to Airtel Club Padi
  3. Recharge #250 on your Airtel SIM card
  4. Make sure you are given 15mb for 1week.
  5. Check your MB by Dialing *141*712*0# or *123*10#

Note: If you did not get the 15mb, then call any network for 1mins or less than check your MB again to make sure your 1week 15mb is ACTIVE.

• Now send BBUD3 to 440 or dial *440*018#
  • You will be given 255MB!
  • Now dial *141*712*0# or *123*10# to check your MB
  • This Megabytes will last for 1week instead of 3days.

Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once You VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles. If you want to appreciate this, have Questions to ask or have anything to contribute, kindly use the comment form below. More so, Remember to use the “Share”, “Like” and other Share buttons to share this post with your friends.

I'm Funsho, a technology enthusiast who operates as a web designer, developer, and Pro-blogger. I am enthusiastic in sharing unique experiences and ideas on technology and trends.

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 12:06 pm Reply

will qiv it a try bro… Thanks alot for ur effort in makin us qet stufs lik dis for free, God bless ya

• Shelaf, July 22, 2013 @ 12:45 pm Reply

U are most welcome & tnx 4 d comment.

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 3:18 pm Reply

The airtel 80mb is not working for my pc, i use to my phone as a modem, please what should i do

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 5:09 pm Reply

Goodday bro.pls can u send me the manual configuration for etisalat?I want to use it on my new Techo. Android P3 fone.pls am not askin to much,if possible send it to my fone,I dnt have MB to browse.thanks.08130591639.may God continue to enrich u and ur family.

• Unknown, July 22, 2013 @ 5:29 pm Reply

Good reseach work. More greese 2 ur elbow.

@ Anonymous am sure shelaf we respond 2 ur setting configuration bt better still, u can do dt by going 2 s settings, mobile network, copy setttings on the mms and paste it on the other etisalat wap.

Dont 4get @ Anonymous on how to get 100mb on P3 for Etibaba. Surf through the site

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 6:27 pm Reply

@shelaf, i jst did it n i'v been qiven 261mb, just hopin it works as d procedure says, thanks alot bro… Bt airtel network too slow for calabar wey i dey o

• Shelaf, July 22, 2013 @ 6:51 pm Reply

Etisalat Manually Internet Setting For Android
    1. Go to ‘Settings’.
    2. Then go to ‘Wireless & networks’.
    3. Continue go to ‘Mobile Networks’.
    4. Then ‘Access Point Names’
    5. Click the Menu button’
    6. Then select ‘New APN’
    Fill the box with below detail:
    Name: Etisalat
    APN: etisalatgprs
    Username: wap
    Password: wap
    Leave other box empty
    That’s all.
    Note: Be sure ‘Data enabled ~ Enable data access over Mobile network’ is checked to enable Internet access.

• Shelaf, July 22, 2013 @ 6:57 pm Reply

Tnx friend. U are always be with me, may God b with u 2.

• Shelaf, July 22, 2013 @ 7:00 pm Reply

U are welcome & tnx 4 d comment. Just download internet booster 2 power it up, if u are using pc.

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 7:18 pm Reply

Can i do another one after i finish the mb before one week

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 8:13 pm Reply

ok boss… I will qet d software ryt away… Bt boss, e b lyk sey MTN no qree alow loophole for maqic sim tins aqain o… Anyway, der is still hope.. Thanks alot

• Shelaf, July 22, 2013 @ 8:40 pm Reply

U are welcome, no sure method 4 d magic sim right now & it will b updated here as soon as we detect d new loop hole 4 d magic sim.

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 9:51 pm Reply

Good evenin… My airtel sim ain't connecting. Wat setting shld i use to browse on pc or fone with d above given mb pls? Thanx

• Unknown, July 22, 2013 @ 11:14 pm Reply

Can I use this on my samgung galaxy s3 and will I be able to download from my play store

• Anonymous, July 22, 2013 @ 11:59 pm Reply

boss, pls hw bout dos who has d 15mb already bt jst left with few days to xpire, will dis procedure still work? Pls i need to knw

• Unknown, July 23, 2013 @ 5:48 am Reply

Hello bros, pls if I dial the code, is that all the 200 naira, i recharge to get 15mb they will deduct before i will get 240mb or it's 100 naira they we deduct out of that 200 naira? Pls i we be wait for your feedback thank.

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 8:55 am Reply

Pls I ask if i load 200 card, and 15mb was given to me, after if I dial or send BBUD3 TO 440 how much they will deduct from that 200 card i load is that all the card they will deduct or 100 naira, thank i will be waiting for feedback.

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 11:39 am Reply

It may b network problem, it doesn't required any special setting. Just connect with normal APN: internet.ng.airtel.com or blackberry.net

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 11:41 am Reply

Yes, but i advice u 2 subscribe 2 airtel monthly plan of #1500 which will last longer on ur s3.

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 11:44 am Reply

Give it a trial.

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 11:56 am Reply

boss, pls can airtel #1,500 monthly plan work on both pc n symbian phones? If so, pls wats d data cap? Thanks alot for d help

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 2:55 pm Reply

I think they av blocked it. My money was deducted wit d mb given in place. I had to deactivate and subscribe to a daily plan. All d same, thanks big for d help.

• Unknown, July 23, 2013 @ 4:59 pm Reply

tanks bros big effort in ur research

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 5:04 pm Reply

Yes, it is working well with pc, Symbian & any other phones. click here & here 4 more detail.

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 5:06 pm Reply

U are most welcome & tnx 4 stopping bye.

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 7:01 pm Reply

U are welcome, but d code is still working, it may b system error & u may call them & tell them u ave active bb plan on ur bb phone but it is ur money been deducting 4 browsing & dey may ratify d issue.

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 8:05 pm Reply

Thanks bro I was given the ,261mb BT it couldn't browse on my Android pls can you tell me how to go about it

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 8:25 pm Reply

thanks alot boss, i'l subscribe for d airtel 4GB @ 1,500 u posted recently

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 9:03 pm Reply

Use blackberry.net as APN, if normal APN is nt work 4 u.

• Shelaf, July 23, 2013 @ 9:03 pm Reply

Okay.

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 9:03 pm Reply

I think it has been blocked. Deactivate d bb plan and subscribe for daily(10mb) to be able to use d mb given.

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 9:04 pm Reply

I did still not going

• Anonymous, July 23, 2013 @ 10:19 pm Reply

Hw can I deactivate it and subscribe for it?

• Shelaf, July 24, 2013 @ 10:17 am Reply

Go to compose msg then Send "Deactivate" to "440" with out quote.
    Wait to receive a msg dat u ave successful deactivated then u can subscribe 4 another 1.

• Anonymous, July 24, 2013 @ 11:49 am Reply

@shelaf, i av downloaded d internet speed booster… Bt i dnt knw hw to set it n use… Pls can u help me wit d settinqs n hw to qo bout it? Thanks alot

• Shelaf, July 24, 2013 @ 12:28 pm Reply

Are u nt d 1 asked 4 it? which i taught u ave already familiar with it. Sorry pls, i ave nt yet provide d detail on ao 2 go abt on dis blog, follow d instruction u used 2 installed d trial version.

• Anonymous, July 24, 2013 @ 12:54 pm Reply

@all, it is not blocked, mine is still qoin n deductin from data plan, i am currently avin 109mb left… Bt due to airtel bad network in where i am stayinq (calabar), i cnt rili do wat i needed to do with it…. I will only advice u quys to restart ur fone/device n try it aqain usin blackberry.net or still d normal airtel apn….. Mine is still workin… All thanks to GOD for qivin d admin of dis useful site d qrace to help we youths of 9ja n oda pple…. #peace

• Anonymous, July 24, 2013 @ 1:07 pm Reply

If I deactivate it will my mb go and will the validitiy period be alterd??

• Shelaf, July 24, 2013 @ 4:32 pm Reply

9ice comment, tnx 4 taking time 2 drop dis comment.

• Anonymous, July 24, 2013 @ 10:17 pm Reply

Bro abeg if subcrib 2 etisalat unlimited bb plan an use it on pc will it wrk or any unlimited month plan pls help.

• Anonymous, July 25, 2013 @ 10:43 am Reply

Pls i ned any unlimited plan or bis i can use on pc or phone wit etisalat or glo

• Anonymous, July 25, 2013 @ 10:44 am Reply

• Miah, July 25, 2013 @ 4:49 pm Reply

i will advice u quys to folo dis simple procedure for nw n use it to surf with ur system… Better days is cominq aqain, 1 way or d oda, MTN will av a loophole n we'll all enjoy free browsin such as maqic sim levels…. So u urqe u quys to use dis simple procedure, after all its just #200 to qet 240mb… Lemme ask u quys, which network will qiv u 240mb @ #200? D admin of dis site is rili rili tryin his best, if u cant appreciate d qud n selfles thinqs he has done for we youth in terms of browsinq n oda issues, den i ques u dnt av a heart…. So quit disturbin him wit annoyin questions n folo d simple steps, after all, u aint payin him a dime n he is not demandin…. #Peace

• Shelaf, July 25, 2013 @ 5:34 pm Reply

@ Miah, God bless u & tnx 4 d brilliant comment.

• Unknown, July 26, 2013 @ 6:28 am Reply

Pls bros how can I download and install application like game, 2go, opera on my galaxy s4 pls help me thank.

• Unknown, July 26, 2013 @ 6:33 am Reply

Pls i'm the one request for how to download on galaxy s4 and install application on it, pls bros i wil be very greatful if you can help me thank, from tjsmasher[at]gmail.com

• Miah, July 26, 2013 @ 8:25 am Reply

@Aliu, qoto d device web browser n typ on d search bar wap.2go.co.za n d site will automatically recoqnize ur fone n den show u a download link, clik on d link n download ur 2go n install it went promt for installation….. If u need applications lik operamini, just input m.opera.com/mobile on d search bar n ur fone will b automatically detected… Clik on d download link n download ur opera n install it wen promt…. To qet games for ur fone, qoto google.com and type games for galaxy s4 n so many links concerninq games, themes n apps will pop up for ur fone, clik on any of dem…. U'll knw d rest wen d page opens, i hope dis helps

• Shelaf, July 26, 2013 @ 12:56 pm Reply

Tnx a lot 4 d comprehensive guide, i hope he should understand better now.

• Unknown, July 26, 2013 @ 1:46 pm Reply

• Shelaf, July 26, 2013 @ 9:12 pm Reply

U can also download thr Google Play Store, by type any app u need in 2 d search box e.g opera mini, whatsapp etc.
    More so, u can download games thr d link below:
    Download Top 50 Best Android Mobile Games

• Anonymous, July 27, 2013 @ 1:39 am Reply

Pls funsho , is dis cheat still working ? & does it work for BB ? Pls reply , thank you

• Miah, July 27, 2013 @ 8:49 am Reply

boss, i av xusted my 240mb n nw left wit just 1.8mb n its to xpire on 28th… Is it possible to deactivate n do it aqain or shuld i wait till 28th has passed? Since airtel is d next biq thinq on qround… Thanks in advance

• Shelaf, July 27, 2013 @ 7:06 pm Reply

Yes is working & it is made 4 bb users, others using it as a cheat, which means u can use it on ur bb without any problem.

• Shelaf, July 27, 2013 @ 7:07 pm Reply

U can deactivate & get another 1.

• Anonymous, July 27, 2013 @ 8:24 pm Reply

@Shelaf,. Pls hw can sum1 deactive in oda to active a new one ?

• Shelaf, July 28, 2013 @ 2:23 pm Reply

Send deactivate to 440 and waite till u receive a msg that u ave successful deactivated then u can subscribe 2 it again.

• Anonymous, July 28, 2013 @ 5:25 pm Reply

@Oga shelaf, tnx for al ur kind hrtd selfless service,.. I followed al ur process, got d 261mb bt since den, i ve nt bein able to use nt even 1mb, i use a nokia E6 fone,.. Pls help mi prof.

• Shelaf, July 28, 2013 @ 9:46 pm Reply

Check ur setting very well & it may also b network problem. D code is still working fine on any phone/pc.

• Miah, July 29, 2013 @ 8:49 am Reply

did u switch off ur fone after beinq qiven d 261mb? If u did'nt, switch it off n ON it aqain, else it wunt browse… I think d msq u qot frm airtel include u switchin off ur device n putin it bak ON aqain… Do so n it will surf

• Sammy, July 29, 2013 @ 10:23 am Reply

Hi bro. Thanks 4 dis info, I rocked it wella. My question is, is it still working? And can I use it with ma pc? If yes, how? Cos I've tried it but it didn't work…even tried powering it up with sandwitch vpn but 2 no avail. Thanks

• Anonymous, July 29, 2013 @ 3:11 pm Reply

@All,… I did switch off & On again bt al to no avil,. Since yestaday i ve removed d sim, if i fix it back later today, wil it brows ?

• Miah, July 29, 2013 @ 3:53 pm Reply

what device r u usinq

• Shelaf, July 29, 2013 @ 10:06 pm Reply

It is still working fine & u don't need any software 2 power it, just input normal apn internet.ng.airtel.com or blackberry.net on ur modem.

• Shelaf, July 29, 2013 @ 10:10 pm Reply

Dia may b network problem in ur area or with dat particular sim u are using. Just check dat sim, is Edge or 3G logo appear on top of ur phone screen when u insert dat sim?

• Anonymous, July 29, 2013 @ 11:06 pm Reply

@Shelaf,… d 3.5G is steady in ma area hia in Port harcourt,..
    @Miah,… Am usin a Nokia E6 Fone,. Pls help me guys !!!

• Anonymous, July 30, 2013 @ 5:07 pm Reply

@funsho i did it and they sent me a msg that it will b valid for 3 days. Instead of 1 week.

• Vincent Jiya, August 6, 2013 @ 10:03 pm Reply

Mr Shelaf, in your topic above U wrote ''How To Get 240MB
    On Airtel Network
    With Just 200 Naira
    Valid For 1 Week'' but in the procedure just below it, U wrote 'Recharge #250 on your
    Airtel SIM card'. So, which one should we go with?

• Shelaf, August 6, 2013 @ 10:58 pm Reply

Quote me right pls, either u recharge with #250 or #200, all is well & it will done.

• Shelaf, August 6, 2013 @ 10:59 pm Reply

Which means u did nt wait 2 get 10mb b4 proceeding dialed d code.

• Anonymous, August 12, 2013 @ 4:27 pm Reply

Is the code still working

• Shelaf, August 12, 2013 @ 5:43 pm Reply

• Vincent Jiya, August 17, 2013 @ 6:59 am Reply

Hello Oga Shelaf, I just tried this 240 mb stuff dis morning but even though I was first given 15 mb still, after I subscribed for the 240mb, i was sent a message that it will expire in 3 days time. So, is it that the 7 days stuff does't work again?

• Shelaf, August 27, 2013 @ 11:19 am Reply

Ignore d msg & continue browsing, as long as ur 15mb will expired 7days, other mb will continue working along side with dat 15mb till 7days.