With this little procedure your Airtel daily blackberry subscription will extend for one week. Two options will be involved because the 165MB i posted earlier doesn’t support every Sim but you may try the 80MB code because it works on all sim…
- Buy two Airtel recharge card of #100 then load a #100 recharge card on your Airtel Sim
- Then send BBUM2 or BBUD to 440.
- Wait until you get replies back from Airtel that your blackberry subscription codes has been successful.
- Send STOPAUTORENEW to 440
- Recharge your Airtel SIM with #100 again and wait for Airtel to give free 15mb for using #200 in a week.
- Dial *141*712*0# or *123*10# to check your Megabytes balance and expiring date.
NOTE: You must be on club 10 padi’s. To migrate to club 10 padi’s simply dial *166#. Enjoy!
Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles. If you want to appreciate this, have Questions to ask or have anything to contribute, kindly use the comment form below. More so, Remember to use the “Share”, “Like” and other Share buttons to share this post with your friends.