Is like Airtel have withdrawn their statement sent to most of their BB plans Subscribers that they will stop/block all Blackberry plans for working on Non blackberry Devices from Nov 3rd. Today is 5th of December, fortunately their blackberry plans are still working well on Non Blackberry devices. It is a hard decision for them before because they are making lots of income with it but due to the provocation by Etisalat, Mtn and other telecommunications which led them to that decision but is like they had overcome that problem,.

Though we have not yet heard the valid good news about it but I advise those who are not yet exhaust/misused their remaining MB/GB to use it judiciously because Airtel is still maintaining the status quo. Since it is still working so if you have intention to renew/resubscribe to the Airtel Blackberry Plans, you can do so now but I advise you to subscribe to small plans/little validity for now, like:

Hands are on deck to bring out an Extra  trusted alternative if this is eventually stopped or not.  As long as am concerned, I am still surfing the web with Airtel BB Plan on my PC and Android Device.  Good luck. Feel free to share/like this post. If you enjoyed this article, Join over 4000 subscribers who get email updates (It’s Free) Sign Up Now!

I'm Funsho, a technology enthusiast who operates as a web designer, developer, and Pro-blogger. I am enthusiastic in sharing unique experiences and ideas on technology and trends.

• Taywe d, December 5, 2013 @ 8:38 am Reply

Baba thank you and God bless.pls I just subscribed to airtel bb data and I received msg dat I can't use it for phone dat is not bb .pls wot can I do to get ma m money or subscription back

• Shelaf, December 5, 2013 @ 9:24 am Reply

Top it up wit 10mb of #100 and you are good to go.
    Use *141*712*11#

• Anonymous, December 5, 2013 @ 6:25 pm Reply

it doesnt seem to work on non bb phones again, only on modem

• Henry, December 6, 2013 @ 5:32 am Reply

I just subscribed and my internet network 3G/Edge hasnt come up since. Please sir what do I do?

• Shelaf, December 6, 2013 @ 7:24 am Reply

It is perfectly working on all browsing devices including non bb phones.
    Try to check the configuration setting on your phone.

• Shelaf, December 6, 2013 @ 7:28 am Reply

It might be network problem in ur area at dat particular time or if it is 1st time of using dat line 4 browsing, dat line might not yet activated 4 browsing, in dat case u need contact customer care bt make sure u insist to customer care dat u subscribed it 4 ur bb phone.

• Anonymous, December 8, 2013 @ 5:43 pm Reply

I subscribed for 10mb to add to my remainig 1gig frm d bb subscription i did on my airtel but its still nt browsing, wat can i do?

• Shelaf, December 8, 2013 @ 6:28 pm Reply

I don't get u right, are u nt d 1 used it till it remained 1gb then why did u put another 10mb on it?
    If it was nt browsing how it remained 1gb?

• Anonymous, December 10, 2013 @ 9:50 am Reply

pls I want to renew my Bb plan of 1500 tomorrow, is dia any risk or I should go ahead , despite am using HTC android phone . tank u for d enlightenment.

• Eco, December 11, 2013 @ 6:32 am Reply

Plz wot are d steps on hw to configure a computer to browse wit lets say the etisalat bis plan.

• Shelaf, December 12, 2013 @ 9:10 pm Reply

Is like Airtel have blocked the loopholes, please take note of that if you just want to subscribe for non bb devices.

• Anonymous, December 12, 2013 @ 9:13 pm Reply

airtell has stoped working, jus observed mine has stopped

• Anonymous, December 14, 2013 @ 12:06 am Reply

sir isnt there any wayy for us to use our remaing mb on airtell dont wanna dash them anything

• Anonymous, December 14, 2013 @ 10:30 am Reply

Still flexing my airtel weekly bb plan on my plan. Stil flowing lyk water. Mr shelaf oshe for u. U 2 much

• Anonymous, December 14, 2013 @ 3:30 pm Reply

It has start wrking again

• Shelaf, December 14, 2013 @ 5:59 pm Reply

It is working back, put it on phone or modem & keep flexing as usual.

• Shelaf, December 14, 2013 @ 6:01 pm Reply

Yeah, u are right, they are all working back, be it monthly, weekly or daily, d subscribers should note dat. Tnx 4 d update.

• Anonymous, December 14, 2013 @ 8:08 pm Reply

mehn thank boss for de update, yu de best,. am gonna try mine now

• Anonymous, December 15, 2013 @ 7:19 pm Reply

Hello Mr funsho,thanks 4 d good work. Hmmmm, this airtel BB subscription has gone worse so tey, it disconnects every 15 seconds making life miserable for me. It was working perfectly fine in my area until d whole "dec 3rd message came up". I've had severaL people complain 2 me. so I will like to knw if that happens 2 anyone else here or its just a problem with the service in my area. Probably its their plot for we using bb sub on non-bb devices 2 stop us. Please Mr funsho, keep us updated.Thanks…

• Shelaf, December 16, 2013 @ 7:54 am Reply

U are welcome & tnx 4 d compliment.

• Shelaf, December 16, 2013 @ 7:58 am Reply

Mine is working well & i also ask about it 4rm those around me, they told me too that is still working well. Definitely, it is the problem with the service in ur area.

• Anonymous, December 20, 2013 @ 9:31 am Reply

Plz sir, help me wit d link 4 d airtel bb plan, since d almighty etisalat bb plan cannot be renewed for nw.
    God bless u 4 ur selfless services here.

• Shelaf, December 20, 2013 @ 10:50 am Reply

Check it out with d link below:
    shelaf.com/2013/11/means…

• Unknown, January 15, 2014 @ 10:15 am Reply

I subscribe to BBUM3 data plan for airtel and I was given 6.9GB then after that i sent deactivate to 440 to secure the bundle but not still working , i called a friend and he said i should load 100 naira and then send bsd to 440 that it will work on my pc please will that work or is there another method , i really your advise on this badly