Are you a GoTV user? Do you want to renew/pay your GoTV subscription? There is no need to queue or wasting much time in the outlet before you can Renew/Pay for your GoTV Subscription. You can simply renew/pay for your GOTV subscription at the comfort of your bedroom.

There are many options for making this payment, but the one we are going to discuss today is how to renew/pay for GoTV via Quickteller Online Payment. You can pay with your mobile phone by sending SMS, you can pay by calling them, and you can pay with your ATM Card! All you need is your PC or Smartphone, internet connection, your Decoder Number (ICU) and your ATM Card. To Subscribe for Your GoTV via Quickteller 1. Simply log on to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv. 2. When the site opens, click on the “Select an Option”, and choose your preferred option…

3. You will be required to enter your email address, mobile phone number for easy transaction report and updates via SMS, and then enter your decoder number (ICU), which is boldly written on red background at back of your decoder. 4. Now click on the “Continue” button and it will take you to the secure billing/payment page where you can pay with your ATM Card. (i.e. VISA, Master or Verve Card). 5. Enter your ATM card details and click on “Pay Now” button, enter your Token Number to finalize your payment. Note: Ensure your GoTV Decoder is powered ON while making the payment. (But I don’t think it is compulsory). After you have through with the payment for your GoTV via Quickteller Online Payment, it will take between 2 to 5 minutes for the renewal to take effect. Quickteller charge N100 included for this convenience. Other Options to Subscribe For GoTV You can also subscribe for GoTV online using their official website. Just go to GoTV website: www.nigeria.gotvafrica.com/Home or Use this direct page: www.eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay/?country=Nigeria and Login with your Mobile phone number or Surname and your IUC Number.

• Anonymous, May 12, 2016 @ 8:19 pm Reply

Please i want u to tell me how to use my Glo line cos i want to renew my gotv

• Unknown, May 24, 2016 @ 9:44 pm Reply

Pls I made a mistake while recharging thru quickteller,I used d serial no.instead or d IUC no.I was debited but my gotv cudn't activate. Wht will I do? 08065266629.

• Shelaf, May 25, 2016 @ 7:48 am Reply

That is a special case, which required calling Gotv customer care, because ur money has already been credited to gotv acct. If you can provide them the payment proof, they may likely assist u in solving ur problem.

The Gotv Customer care line is 012703232. You may listen to the voice prompt but DON'T follow the voice prompt, the machine will forward your call automatically to one of their agents.

• Anonymous, May 31, 2016 @ 9:13 am Reply

I recharged my MTN with N2000. How can I use the recharged N2000 to pay for my N1800 GOTV?

• Anonymous, May 31, 2016 @ 6:38 pm Reply

PLS ACTIVATE MY DECODER I PAID THREE WEEKS AGO. MY IUC NO IS 2018716043.

• Unknown, June 11, 2016 @ 9:03 am Reply

hi, i made my gotv subscription and it started working but after 2 days it started showing ERROR 16 i tried all i could to clear the error but all proved abortive. it was after two weeks later i was able to clear the error after all mails and call but this morning again when i on it it started showing scramble channels to all channels again. what should i do? or are you guys telling me to recharge again……reply needed asap.

• Anonymous, July 2, 2016 @ 9:12 am Reply

Good morning please I subscribed yesterday with mobile banking,i filled all I was ask to fill, (IUC number,amount,and also my online banking details) and untill now is still not subscribed saying my subscription has expired and I was debited, please I need a quick response. My IUC number 4613181898

• Anonymous, September 10, 2016 @ 1:31 pm Reply

Enter your comment…I subscribed online but it's still showing dat my subscription has expired. My IUC no. is 2081747303

• Chidi obi, September 12, 2016 @ 9:56 pm Reply

Pls I subscribed online and my account was debited but my TV is still showing day I should subscribe pls help me on this IUC no. 4613840416.tanks

• Anonymous, September 13, 2016 @ 6:14 pm Reply

Enter your comment…I just subscribe on line,but my account is debited and my gotv is still showing I should subscribe pls help my iuc no.2009433180 tanks

• Unknown, October 12, 2016 @ 3:39 pm Reply

please re activate dis account 4601439288, I have make payment since three days ago through quick teller name Solomon e.

• Anonymous, October 26, 2016 @ 1:51 pm Reply

Please i paid for my Gotv yesterday and it has not been activated.serveral calls to their call centre has been abortive> IS THERE A DOWN TIME OR SOMETHING?????????????

• Anonymous, October 27, 2016 @ 11:56 am Reply

i always subscribed/recharge in the evening but once its 00.00hr on due date/day it will go off. is it suppose to be this.

• blessing, November 4, 2016 @ 6:12 pm Reply

Plz I entered a wrong iuc number tru quickteller and I was debited.. my iuc num is 2020752784 but I mistakenly wrote 2020752684.. I don't kw if it can be corrected…

• Unknown, December 3, 2016 @ 12:32 pm Reply

Please I made payment for gotv plus on gtbank Internet banking yesterday, two times. But up till now I still have error E16

• Anonymous, January 8, 2017 @ 8:26 am Reply

– please i want to subscribe my GOTV using scratch card and it seem they have changed the whole thing, pls how do i use d scratch card?

• Destiny Igbere, January 24, 2017 @ 8:10 pm Reply

i payed for gotv yesterday using my bank account with my phone, now my account has been registered, hw do i unregister my account from gotv subscription pls help me.

• Anonymous, January 24, 2017 @ 8:16 pm Reply

Post tips on how unregister ur bank account no after subscription using ur phone.

• Anonymous, February 3, 2017 @ 9:57 pm Reply

How do I subscribe on gotv using airtime? Does it work that way? I mistakenly paid 1200 instead of 1800. Wanted completing the payment wit airtime,but don't know how to go about it.

• Unknown, February 10, 2017 @ 6:45 pm Reply

Pls i paid fir my sub today and unknowinly my husband paid again, wat is goin to happen. Do i have two months or ?

• Anonymous, February 14, 2017 @ 7:48 am Reply

plz I subscribed my Gotv today using quickteller with my decorder on but d Gotv is yet to show. Any help?

• Anonymous, April 3, 2017 @ 3:06 pm Reply

someone outside the contract how can he load it

• Unknown, April 9, 2017 @ 2:32 pm Reply

MY NAME IS ANDREW, PLEASE I AM NOT AROUND IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY AM IN UNITED STATE AND I WANT TO RECHARGE MY GOtv THROUGH MY FIRST BANK ACCOUNT BUT I DONT HAVE ATM CARD, WHAT WILL I DO

• Unknown, May 23, 2017 @ 9:34 pm Reply

How do i pay on line for my gotv

• Istanbul, June 4, 2017 @ 12:30 pm Reply

Pls I wonder what the issue its,my subscription is suppose to expire tomorrow 5th june 2017 but I quickly subcribed through my first mobile using the gotv plus,but I didn't get a confirmation on my TV screen that have renewed my subscription. So what could be the reason for that? And hope I don't get deactivated by tomorrow when its suppose to expire which have subscribed. Pls I need an urgent answer

• Anonymous, July 4, 2017 @ 10:41 pm Reply

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

• Anonymous, August 25, 2017 @ 12:36 pm Reply

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info particularly the last part 🙂 I
    care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.

Thank you and good luck.

• Anonymous, September 2, 2017 @ 11:34 am Reply

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
    page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

• Anonymous, September 4, 2017 @ 3:31 pm Reply

Somebody necessarily assist to make seriously posts I would state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website page and so far?

I amazed with the research you made to create this actual publish amazing.

Fantastic activity!

• Unknown, September 11, 2017 @ 8:23 pm Reply

My name is modesta afoke, pls reset my device 4613484137 i have paid

• Anonymous, December 7, 2017 @ 5:01 pm Reply

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like
    to find out where u got this from. thanks

• Jamb 2019, January 19, 2019 @ 7:46 am Reply

I did too nman

• Muhammad Rafey, June 18, 2019 @ 10:22 am Reply

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. How to Reset Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights (Step-by-Step Guide)