Infinix Zero X506 16GB users are you tired of your Android OS version 4.4 Kitkat? Now I’m glad to inform you that Infinixmobile have not forgotten you at all in Lollipop upgrade. Now it is time for you to upgrade your old Kitkat to Lolllipop! But not via OTA.

How To Upgrade Infinix Zero to Lollipop Through SP Flash Tool

Below are the Requirements.

1. Vcom port driver – Download it Here

2. Lollipop Infinix X506 Rom .zip file – Download it Here

3. SP Flash Tool – Download it Here

4. A PC with healthy USB Port and your infinix USB cable.

5. The Infinix Zero Smartphone which should have a 90% charged.

6. Also remember to backup your files and contacts

Installation of Vcom Driver

1. Extract the downloaded Vcom driver.

2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware

3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next

4. Select advanced option and click next

5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.

6. Click have disk

7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and click

open, then ok.

8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next. Get Your Phone Ready

1. Make sure your phone has about 90% charged as well as your PC.

2. Enable USB debugging under settings>developer options

3. Connect to PC… ignore any driver failure warnings.

Flashing Now, it is time to load your Infinix Zero X506 with Lollipop; simply follow this link instruction to load your Lollipop Stock Rom: www.shelaf.com/2015/09/how-to-flash-mediatek…

Kindly use the comment box below for any questions and suggestions.

• Unknown, May 16, 2016 @ 3:15 am Reply

Please I need lollipop rom for infinix x506 j609

• Unknown, May 25, 2016 @ 9:03 am Reply

After updating my x506 to final update of lollipop 5.1, my wifi connects and disconnects. Pls help!

• Unknown, June 13, 2016 @ 8:39 am Reply

pls i av downloaded the lolipop 5.1 and flashed it for my device(infinix x506) but it comes up saying google play has stopped working. pls do u av a working rom dt wouldnt give me issues please help a brother out. will need an advice or a real link to the 5.1 lollipop original for my x506 infinix zero

• shameed, July 16, 2016 @ 4:10 pm Reply

My X506 After The Download i not able to switch on the phone. i couldnt power on tht..help me ..again i try to download it it s showing error "BROM ERROR S_FT_ENABLE DRAM_FAIL (4032) . (EMI) Enable DRAM Faild.(HINT) Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.

• Anonymous, July 30, 2016 @ 9:56 am Reply

Please I beg me also….do I need to go to computer village or is there any fix

• buari, July 30, 2016 @ 10:01 am Reply

Please I updated to the lolipop ROM this morning and my screen has not been responding is there any fix please….help me 08083837752

• shameed, August 4, 2016 @ 9:15 am Reply

open back cover Remove the battery & Flash it
    kit kat ROM & Instructions bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3342

• Unknown, August 6, 2016 @ 4:51 am Reply

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9TOG88zpyvqbjFOOGRnRjZ5Uzg&export=download

• Feyi, September 5, 2016 @ 1:26 am Reply

Hello Sir, Mr. K. Funsho. I appreciate all efforts to make our phones #supercool. I have some questions if you don't mind answering. 1st: Can I upgrade my infinity X506 16Gb (KitKat 4.4.2) to Lollipop?
    If yes…how?
    Because I tried with the link you posted….my phone was just blank….not coming on at all…not until I loaded the KitKat….

Thanks.

Pls Reply.

• Anonymous, September 14, 2016 @ 9:57 pm Reply

Pls i need help, my infinix x506 fell down and back cover broken, since then when is on for a min or 2, it will hang and then switch off and will continues like that without being stable, i have flash it and gave it to be updated but its still doing the same. how can i restore it back

• Random Chikel, September 19, 2016 @ 3:11 pm Reply

After upgrading my infinix zero x506 to the latest firmware. During rebooting it displayed 'optimizing apps : 1 of 55' for hours till my battery ran down. I tried hard reset twice but it only reduced the number of apps to 55 each time. I'm in a fix. Please can someone help me oubt. Any advice would be appreciated

• Anonymous, October 8, 2016 @ 7:59 am Reply

my infinix x506 asked for system upgrade after clicking upgrade it is not responding nothing is shown on the screen.

• Unknown, November 11, 2016 @ 10:03 am Reply

i got an error it was something like this "pom changed for rom need to be downloaded" after searching i got the solution to format and it wroked and it was flashing but after a minute it said that it was interrupted maybe the usn cable moved and so my mobile is not showing the led that it is charging i cant go to recovery mode i think its bricked i am using infinix zero 16gb 4.4.2
    is there anyway to fi it besides charging it as i am doing it right now

• Akin Akinlolu, December 3, 2016 @ 3:14 pm Reply

pls i reset my infinix x506 to factory settings and since then, the bluetooth and wifi buttons are not working. pls kindly help me. —Akin

• Akin Akinlolu, December 3, 2016 @ 3:15 pm Reply

PLEASE I RESET MY X506 TO FACTORY SETTING AND SINCE MY WIFI AND BLUETOOTH IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE KINDLY HELP

• Anonymous, December 19, 2016 @ 10:26 am Reply

pls i forgot to switch on debugg usb before following the process .now my phone is not booting ..only showing infinix..wat do i do pls?

• Kingsley Eze, March 31, 2017 @ 1:26 pm Reply

My infinix zero x506 can't connect with Bluetooth to another device or bluetooth speakers and my WiFi connection is really bad except i bring it very close to the source. Pls what should i do is this a software problem??

• Anonymous, January 14, 2018 @ 7:40 am Reply