Infinix Zero X506 16GB users are you tired of your Android OS version 4.4 Kitkat? Now I’m glad to inform you that Infinixmobile have not forgotten you at all in Lollipop upgrade. Now it is time for you to upgrade your old Kitkat to Lolllipop! But not via OTA.
How To Upgrade Infinix Zero to Lollipop Through SP Flash Tool
Below are the Requirements.
1. Vcom port driver – Download it Here
2. Lollipop Infinix X506 Rom .zip file – Download it Here
3. SP Flash Tool – Download it Here
4. A PC with healthy USB Port and your infinix USB cable.
5. The Infinix Zero Smartphone which should have a 90% charged.
6. Also remember to backup your files and contacts
Installation of Vcom Driver
1. Extract the downloaded Vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next
4. Select advanced option and click next
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and click
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next. Get Your Phone Ready
1. Make sure your phone has about 90% charged as well as your PC.
2. Enable USB debugging under settings>developer options
3. Connect to PC… ignore any driver failure warnings.
Flashing Now, it is time to load your Infinix Zero X506 with Lollipop; simply follow this link instruction to load your Lollipop Stock Rom: www.shelaf.com/2015/09/how-to-flash-mediatek…
Kindly use the comment box below for any questions and suggestions.