At this festive time of the year, I want to say big thanks to all of my lovely viewers/fans. Thank you for your continued support during 2016.

May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and your endless blessings. Merry Christmas to all.

• Jay234, December 25, 2016 @ 1:47 pm Reply

Merry Christmas 🎄 Shelaf…. . About this Zarfund, I read about it and it say is ponzi system. Can some please comes forward and enlighten me more about this ponzi? Because I have a lot of people that are ready to register under me, but i'm scared to loose my reputation since they strongly believe me about everything I said or bring about. Mr Shelaf I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks.

• isidahome sandy, December 25, 2016 @ 4:19 pm Reply

the boss same to u

do xmas for me pls

sub for me *smiles*

+2347053680232

• Shelaf, December 25, 2016 @ 8:29 pm Reply

Hello Shahab,
    This required private discussion, shoot an email to support@shelaf.com

• Shelaf, December 25, 2016 @ 8:42 pm Reply

Okay ooo

• Unknown, December 26, 2016 @ 1:47 am Reply

Boss Funsbo aka shelaf
    Compliments of the season
    Anything for your boy
    08066491815

• Unknown, December 26, 2016 @ 6:40 am Reply

Nice Post And Helpful one Here. Naijatechviral is wishing everyone Xmas celebration and prosperous new year in advances.
    From
    NAIJATECHVIRAL- Wishing everyone Xmas celebration and prosperous new year in advance.

• Kelvin Micheals, December 26, 2016 @ 6:25 pm Reply

Same 2u, but you should do something about this your friend apex data whom you recommended vehemently on your site. he has made away with so many people's money including mine and you haven't said anything about it

• albert, December 27, 2016 @ 4:25 pm Reply

Oga shelaf I sent you a mail about Zarfund but you've not responded