GTBank has recognized for its strength in innovative banking. The bank invests a lot in the appropriate technology to continually come out with innovative means of providing convenient banking solutions for its customers wherever they find themselves. GTWorld is the latest of such innovative solutions.
Guaranty Trust Bank has launched a new Internet banking app called GTWorld, it’s a mobile application that brings all the transactions at your fingertips in a new science fiction style.
The new platform is set to displace the former mobile app because I see a lot of potentials with it, especially the fascinating options of login patterns such as biometric (fingerprint and facial recognition), PIN, token and password options. With GTWorld, you have a Mobile Banking App that is designed to cater to all that’s important to you easily and seamlessly. The facial recognition feature means that you now have a mobile banking App that recognizes you and adapts to how and when you want to bank. Key Features
- Login and complete your transactions using your face, fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN.
- Check your account balance; transfer money within your accounts and buy airtime; all without having to sign in.
- Turn your contacts into a beneficiary list; send money to someone using just their mobile number.
- Apply for loans and set savings target right from your phone.
- Send your Account Statements to your email or to an embassy of your choice.
Manage your Accounts
- Set up a new account and view your account balance(s).
- View transaction history and search transactions
- Fx Transfers to all Banks
- Confirm and manage your cheques.
Payment and Bills
- Pay bills
- Transfer money to GTBank accounts and all other banks.
- Buy airtime and data for self and third party.
- Schedule and manage standing orders
- Find GTBank ATMs and branches near you
- Block your lost or stolen card
- Get a New Card
- Get the best deals on the SME Markethub
To get started
- Download GTWorld via Google Play Store for Android devices. For iPhone or iPad users, download it via iTunes
- Install GTWorld on your mobile device.
- Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
The email address of the GTWorld app developer looks suspicious, but we have done the proper verification and we discovered the app is genuine, so don’t be afraid of using the app. The GTWorld mobile app downloading links were posted in all of the GTBank official social media: GTBank Google+, Facebook Page, and Twitter. We also contacted the bank and here is their reply “Hi, thank you for chatting with us. Please be informed that the GTWorld is an advanced option to our mobile banking app and has more features.” So it’s genuine, safe and official from GTBank.