Good news for those using the Infinix Hot 4 Pro, as you can now enjoy the new and latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system on your device. As usual, the update is arriving via OTA (Over-The-Air) and fixed the following issues: 1. Fixed the translation issues of partial language
2. Fixed issues where partial apps reported errors. optimize system stability
3. Fixed the display issues of partial operators, updated GPRS parameters and lots more
1. Optimized fingerprint recognition interaction to improve user experience
2. Optimized the visual effects and interaction of Magazine lockscreen interface
3. Optimized the interface display of Music2.0
4. Optimized the activation and response time of apps
5. Optimized the Camera function to improve user experience
1. Updated system version from Android M to Android N
2. Added the function that partial apps support Split screen by long pressing Recent key
3. Added the function of sliding left and right to change lockscreen wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen
4. Added Security shutdown mode by long pressing Power key.
The new software update is available via OTA (Over The Air), and it weighs in at around 1.3GB. You probably need to connect to a fast Wi-Fi network or subscribe for at least a 1.5GB data plan to the download, make sure your phone is not rooted and also charge your battery to at least 70% before proceeding with the software update.
Once the above requirements are met, go ahead with the below procedures.
- Go to your phone “settings”
- Scroll down to “about phone”
- Click on it and tap “system update”
- You should see the new update, then select the download and install.
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted and Android 7.0 Nougat will smile to you on the device! Take note that the first booting process might take a few minutes to complete.