The new PES 2018 Iso file for PPSSPP is now available and the game now comes with the latest and amazing outfits, players and stadium, manager, leagues and lots more. Pro Evolution soccers (PES 2018 Iso file for PPSSPP) is so much interesting. Why? Because it’s so easy to control and it doesn’t require any single data to connect before you can enjoy the game on your device. PES 2018 for PPSSPP are available in Cso and Iso format and it supports Android 4.0 and a higher version. This new PES 2018 for PPSSPP is just like FIFA 2018 iso, but PES 2018 is more unique and friendly than the FIFA 18 iso, why? because it’s very fast and easy to control.
Features of PES 2018
- Cool Graphic and Lovely game background.
- Updated Team Kit and Player’s Stadium
- Updated Squad Number, Players, Ability
- Easy Control
- Your Android Device
- Android 4.0 and a higher version
- At least 5GB Free Storage
- PPSSPP Android Emulator
- At least 1GB Ram
- Firstly, download PES JOGRESS v3 Iso (881.66MB) file and savedata & textures(12.9mb) from the link above
- Install the latest version of PPSSPP Emulator
- Now extract (unzip,unrar) Savedata&textures file that you downloaded before
Note: If you don’t know how to Extract or unzip or unrar a file using an android phone, follow the instruction below: To Extract PPSSPP Game
- Just download and install Winzip, Unrar, Unzip or any other apps that can extract.
- Then locate your downloaded game and tap on extract.
- You will see .CSO or .ISO inside the extracted game.
Also, if you don’t have PPSSPP Emulator installed on your device, please read this article: Tough 40 PPSSPP Games To Download & Enjoy On Your Android, Windows, iOS, BlackBerry 10 and Other Devices After the extraction, you will see the following folders:
- Move the save data (JOGRESSV300001000) file to SD card /PSP/Save data/
- Move the texture file (JOGRESSV3) to SD card/PSP/textures/
Note: When you open the game for the 1st, check if the January window players have been updated, for example, you can check if Aubumenyang is in Arsenal, but if the players have not update, what you will do is to copy the save data file to your internal storage/PSP/savedata/
- After putting the save data and the textures folders in their place, open your PPSSPP Emulator and locate the place that you downloaded the Iso file
- Now touch on the icon of the game and start to enjoy!
If you found this article helpful, kindly share it with your friends and subscribe to our newsletter.