Glo TV is Nigeria’s newest internet television service and follows rival Airtel TV in success. The Glo network subscriber may be wondering what Glo TV is and how to get it. Don’t worry, we will explain all you need to know about Glo TV in this post, including where to get it, how to log in, and what channels are available.
What is Glo TV?
Using the Glo TV app on an iOS or Android smartphone, you can access live TV channels and keep up with your favorite shows and movies. You may watch popular Nollywood Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, and English movies-on-demand on this platform.
On the site, you may view movies from both Hollywood and Bollywood. Globacom, Africa’s largest telecommunications company, owns the TV app, as you might imagine. Subscribers may expect a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, music, and sports, through the mobile app. Globacom’s 4G technology powers it, and the business says it ensures smooth streaming.
Glo TV is exclusively accessible to Globacom customers in Nigeria. It provides interactive, engaging, and high-quality entertainment material via a wide range of options, including live entertainment programs, documentaries, music, original series, news, and more. According to the firm, it plans to work with content creators to meet the requirements of a wider range of clients across socioeconomic strata in the future.
How to Register for Glo TV’s Mobile App
To create an account for the Glo TV app, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Glo TV app’s official webpage at https://myglotv.com/.
- Fill out the form by entering your Glo mobile number in the appropriate field(s).
- After that, tap the green “Sign up” button.
- To register, you will need to provide your contact information, such as your email address and Glo mobile number.
- Next, click on the green “Next” button.
- The system will send a six-digit OTP (one-time-password) to the Glo mobile number you supplied.
- Enter the six-digit OTP and click on the green “Submit” button. On the last page, it states “Registration Complete.”
- Your username and password will be sent to you through SMS. Your username is the Glo mobile number you entered in the registration form.
How to Download and Install the Glo TV app on iOS or Android devices?
You can download the app for your device with the below Play Store and AppStore links.
- Airtel Unveils TV Application in Nigeria for Android and iOS Devices
- Airtel TV Free Data – Get 250MB, 75MB, 50MB and More Offer For Free
How Can I log in to the Glo TV App?
After you’ve downloaded the Glo TV app, you’ll want to log in and start viewing your favorite TV stations.
- Open the Glo TV app on your device and enter your registered Glo mobile number as well as your login and password to get started.
- Click on the “Login” button in the green bar that appears.
Keep in mind that the Glo TV app will be free to use until September 30th, 2021.
What are the Channels Available on Glo TV?
If you’re thinking about subscribing to the Glo TV app, make sure you know which channels you’ll be getting first. We’ve prepared a list of all the Glo TV channels, and we’ll keep it up to date when new channels are introduced. Take a look at it below.
Entertainment and Movie Channels
- African Movie Channel
- Legacy Network
- X2D Glo TV
- Cowboy Theatre
- Read Set Action
- Real family–TV
- Prime Time Drama
- Series Zone
- Short Films TV
- Cocktail TV
- African Lifestyle YV
- Zee Cinema
- Movies news
- RT News and Documentary
- English Club TV
- Kind Central
- Kartoon Circus
- Praise TV
- C3 TV
Science and Technology
- Slap Tech
- Dimension Sc-Fi
- Battery Pop
- Cut up N Cook
- Glo TV fashion channel
- iShe TV
- Youth Success
- JEMH Glo TV
- Talent Wazovia
- Talent Support
- DGN TV
- Football TV
- XCorps TV
- Trace Urban