2go does not work with BIS, You have to Subscribe to any Data Bundle or have credit on your Blackberry before 2GO can work for you. The problem is now solved by just follow the below simple steps to make 2go fully function on your BB!
- Goto Menu > Options > Advance Options > TCP/IP.
- Fill in the Info into your Settings as seen below!
- Tick “APN settings enabled” and input this in the APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Tick “APN Authentication”
- Username for APN: web
- Password for APN: web
- Then press Menu key and Save.
Now relax and enjoy 2go on your BB! IF THE 1ST SETTING IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, TRY THIS 2ND SIMPLEX SETTING All you need to do is to visit wap.2go.im on your phone and download new 2go v3.04 After downloading open it, fill your username and password press Ok and feel it. MAKE 2GO SHOW KEYPAD ON YOUR BLACKBERRY STORM 1 and 2
Blackberry Storm 1 and 2 users are also shouting of 2go not showing Keypad to type text on their Phone. Follow this step to make it show:
- Goto Menu > Options > Applications
- Locate 2go interaction > press Menu key
- Click on enable Compatibility Mode > Menu key, Then Save…
The Keyboard will now appear and you can start using 2GO on your BB Storm 1 and 2.
Hurray! Don’t be selfish, Click on Share/Like Buttons for the benefit of others. If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!