Hi lovely viewers and welcome to this post, I notice that some MTK Device users still find it difficult to change their Android IMEI. If any of the previously posted methods did not work for your device, here is another perfect working method which I’m pretty sure this will work out well. Just make sure you follow the procedure carefully.
How to Know if Your Phone is an MTK Device
Before we delve into the topic of the day, it will be very important for us to first identify what MTK stands for and what it truly means for the benefit of those who it might sound alien to.
MTK stands for MediaTek, and MediaTek is a well-known chip manufacturing company based in Taiwan that mostly outsources its products, hence they are regarded as Fabless companies. So, phones like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, and other most Chinese phones are MTK Devices. You can also detect your MTK phone when you install mobile uncle, under the engineering tab, if its MTK device you will have IMEI in the engineering option available.
- Your phone must be a rooted device.
- MTK Droid Tools v2.5 – download it >>>here<<<
- Cracked Blackberry IMEI – You can generate yours with GIPv4.1 Software.
- Android ADB Driver – Download ADB Driver Installer (Universal) >>here<<
- Remember to back up your phone
- Also, make sure you write down your Original IMEI and keep it safe.
Steps to Follow
- Extract and open the MTKDroidTools.exe be sure to run it as an Administrator
- Plug in your phone and be sure you have already rooted your phone and have installed the correct driver for your phone. Once you have open the MTK Droid Tools it must detect the information of your Device.
- Once it has detected your phone information you will notice your IMEI will show there but if you have error it will not show there and we will use this tool to restore it.
- Next, you need to click the ROOT button so that it will temporarily have Root shell access on your phone in order for it to make the script work on the background. The color will change from yellow to green. It will prompt this window to gain root shell access
- Once you have the root shell access click the IMEI/NVRAM button and a new window will show
- Now all you need to do is put your 15 Digits Blackberry IMEI Number you generated earlier
- Note: IMEI 1 DENOTES SIM 1 AND IMEI 2 DENOTES SIM 2. So change accordingly Then Press the REPLACE IMEI button and it will prompt you this window that it will replace your existing one
- After that just reboot your phone and your chinko will turn into a blackberry device and you can then start enjoying Glo Bis on it!
I hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share/Like buttons.
Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.