It’s a common saying among Nigerians that – A Blackberry phone without BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) is just like a train without an engine i.e. toy. We believed lots of Blackberry users are using Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) on their Blackberry phone but some users don’t know the exact date their BIS will expire and how to check the remaining megabytes. There are different ways to verify/check BIS Expiry Date. You can easily monitor your current Blackberry data bundle usage via text message or by dialing a programmed code. Today, I want to share how any Blackberry user can check the expiry date and remaining data on their BIS of the four major Nigeria Networks i.e. MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat.
To Check MTN NG BlackBerry® Service Expiry Date and Data Balance
Simply text STATUS to 21600
To Check GLO NG BlackBerry® Service Expiry Date and Data Balance
Send STATUS to777 via sms or dial 777*0#
To Check Airtel NG BlackBerry® Service Expiry Date and Data Balance
Simply send STATUS as sms to 440 or dial *123*9#
To Check Etisalat BlackBerry® Service Expiry Date and Data Balance
Simply dial *228# on your blackberry device. Blackberry Tips
- Battery Life: Largest draw on battery life is the transmitter and the back-light, so if you are transmitting a lot, you can expect reduced battery life.
- Maximize your Home Screen: The home screen of the BlackBerry is where you spend most of your time. There are several websites where free themes can be downloaded. You can start by searching pimpmyberry.com
- Software Upgrade: log on to www.bbrocks.com and select the software that suits your device
- Free Application for Blackberry devices: The best site to download free applications for the BlackBerry® device is from www.getjar.com . Others include: www.crackberry.com ; www.pinstack.com
You Might Also Like:
- How to Download Blackberry Pro Applications, Games and Themes For Free!
- Powerful Software To Protect Your Blackberry Against Theft, Viruses & Data Lost
Feel free to drop your comment and remember to Click Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others.