Blackberry Z10 Smartphone users are you here? Now you don’t need to sideload the APK files before you can run and enjoy them on your BB Z10 device.
Just like the way we improvised the original Google Play Store for Nokia X, X+, and XL. For Blackberry Z10 Smartphone users to use the service like every other Android device user, here I present to you the easiest way to install Google Play Store on your Blackberry Z10 device.
To Install Google Play On BlackBerry Z10
First of all, you need to download the following apk files on your BlackBerry using any browser.
* After downloading, the names would be;
* Install and run com.google.android.gsf.login, then login with your Google account information.
* Install and run cobalt.backberry.googleID, and register your device with Google Play.
* Close the two apps above and proceed to the next step.
* Install and run com.android.vending to start enjoying Google Play Store!
Note: The method works with all Blackberry devices running OS 10.3 and better. OS 10.2.x is not supported.
Other Points to Note
All three apps must remain on your BlackBerry Z10 device. Google Play may stop working if any of the apps missing.
Play Store works with all Blackberry devices running OS 10.3 and better. OS 10.2.x is not supported.
Now that you have successfully injected the Play Store on your BlackBerry device, you would be able to use the service like every other Android user. You can;
- Browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music, or books
- Automatic download and installation of game data (OBB files), no manual copying required
- Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are saved in the device/downloads folder
- Buy apps, books, music, or movies directly from your Blackberry device
- Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card, or PayPal
- Support for in-app purchasing: Buy gems, upgrades, or unlocks for your app
- Support for paid subscriptions (monthly/yearly/other)
- Get a refund for paid apps (if supported by the developer) and many more.
Credits go to Colbalt 232 of CrackBerry.
Hope this information helps?
If it works for you, don’t forget to Comment here and remember to Click the Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others and to appreciate our effort.
If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!