Earn On The Go is an ongoing Alat promotion that allows any Wema bank customers to make money online by receiving N1,000 for each successful invitation to join the ALAT Trybe.
It is a pay-per-person-referred service. For each individual you introduce to Wema Alat, you will be paid 1,000 Naira.
If you’re a blogger, webmaster, or have large social media followers, you’re missing out on a lot by not introducing ALAT by Wema to your audience. I made more than N100,000 the first time I was promoted ALAT by Wema on this blog in 2017, and then, the bonus was even N500 per referral.
It is no more news that ALAT is rewarding all its customers since the beginning of this year with cash prizes. Lots of people are already earning a big amount of money through ALAT Earn On The Go and if you are not part of those beneficiaries, not too late yet.
There is still a chance for you to make cool cash via ALAT by Wema. You too can earn even more than I do with these cash rewarding apps if you apply the tricks.
Whether you are a student, worker, or businessman; you can make N1,000 per person you refer. This means, if you referred 2 people, you’ll earn N2,000, and if you referred 5 people, you’ll earn 5,000. It goes like that. The more you refer, the more money you will make.
I will show you how to start earning using ALAT by Wema.
The first thing you’ll need is to create an account with Alat by Wema…. Don’t worry, it’s easy!
How to create ALAT Account in less than 5 minutes
1. Download the ALAT by Wema App, which is available only on Android and iOS devices.
2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up using your BVN, name, e-mail, and phone number.
3. Also, you need a REFERRAL CODE. Copy this C9XCEA and paste it into the referral section.
The referral code section is optional, but you must fill it out if you want to receive your bonus and obtain a referral code to share to friends and loved ones.
4. Upload photos of your ID card, utility bill, and signature on white paper. If you can, prove yourself using an ID (ranging from Permanent Voter’s Card to Nigerian Passport to National ID Card to Student’s ID).
5. Load your account with as low as N500 (through a bank transfer or by clicking on “Fund Account”) for your account to be activated and functioning.
It is simple as that! You can start sending, receiving, and making money online with your ALAT by Wema bank.
How to Request for your free ALAT ATM Card
- From the home page, click on the Cards at button right corner of the app.
- For your ATM Card, select My Cards >> Request for Debit Card
- Choose one of the three designs.
The ATM card is free for first-time users, as well as free UPS courier delivery to your home.
You can use your ATM Card on the web, at POS terminals, and at ATM machines at any time.
The Alat app is useful for managing your ATM card, you can ban it and it will no longer operate at any terminal. You can also add it to your hotlist and request a new one, but you will pay N1,250 for the new one.
You can obtain a virtual Dollar ATM Card, which will allow you to automatically spend your Naira in Dollars anytime you need to pay in Dollars. The exchange rate will use to convert your Naira to Dollar.
How to Refer People to Make Money Online with Alat by Wema
- Tap on the profile icon at the top left corner
- Scroll down to Refer a Friend, tap on it to see your referral code that looks like this: C9XCEA
- Share the code or copy it.
- If you have a blog, you can write and publish an article for it; if you don’t, you can create a WhatsApp Group and share the link on social media.
- Inform your members about the benefits of Wema Alat as well as the affiliate program (in which they can earn N1,000 per referral).
- Every day, try to persuade at least one or two people to register and complete an activity, such as requesting a free ATM card.
That’s just how it is.
Payments will be provided at the end of each month for every successful referee who completes a transaction after uploading the three required documents.
You will not be eligible for payment until they have given all essential documentation and have begun transactions with the account.
ALAT Domiciliary Account
Alat domiciliary account is a feature on your Wema Alat that allows you to receive and send money in a foreign currency of your choice.
When you create your Alat account, you can apply for it.
Other facts that are not on this page can be found in my earlier post about Alat by Wema Bank here.
Open a bank account within 5 minutes and get your Virtual Card shipped to your doorstep within two business days. I hope you find this very interesting and easy?