Contact Information
We Are Available 24/ 7. Call Now.

We all know that a dictionary is very useful to everybody, especially to Students, Teachers, Researchers, etc.

When we are talking about the dictionary, it is very important to get a comprehensive dictionary in order to obtain a comprehensive and accurate interpretation of the words you are searching for. Thus, I hereby present and recommend the Advanced English Dictionary (AED) as one of the best mobile dictionaries.

Advanced English Dictionary

The product works  perfectly with the below platform versions:

• Symbian V2,3 and 5
  • Java™ devices (with more than 6MB of execution memory)
  • iPhone/iPod touch
  • iPad
  • UID 3 e.g. Sony Ericsson M600, Ericsson P990 etc.
  • BlackBerry® phones

Features of Advanced English Dictionary

• One of the largest databases
  • Links between words
  • Accurate content
  • Spectacular
  • Easy to use
  • Lots of sample usage
  • Fast
  • State-of-the-art compression technology
  • GUI designed for s60 phones

Click here to read and understand more about its features.

Before you can use the full version of this application, you suppose to purchase a license and it cost $14.95, equivalent to #2,392 of Nigeria money, you may click here to testify to what am talking about. But don’t worry the activation code will be released to you free of charge and is in the attachment file you are going to download, in which you are going to register it free.

Click the below link to get your copy of the Advanced English Dictionary (AED).

Download AED_v3.0.jar

Also, download the Registration Code here.

How to Register the Advanced English Dictionary after the Installation

Open your AED, tap on the Register & InfoAdvanced English Dictionary & Activation Code

Fill the User ID and Code with the attached code in the file you downloaded and click Ok.

Your dictionary was Successfully Registered!

You can now enjoy your Advanced English Dictionary.

How to Update Advanced English Dictionary Version 3.0 to 4.0

Advanced English Dictionary

Why do you need to update your AED version 3.0 to 4.0?

V3.0 was copyright© of 2003-2006 while V4.0 was copyright of 2003-2008 in which you suppose to know that additional features must be added to V4.0 and lapses of V3.0 corrected in V4.0. With this little point, I think it deserves an update, but Version 4.0 did not accept the code directly due to the latest database being used to protect it but we always find a way out.

Update your V3.0 to 4.0 with this simple logic.

Click the below link to download your copy of AED version 4.0

Download AED_v4.0.jar

After downloading, don’t remove the old registered version, just click on the new version you download to install, and it will say: ‘AED’ already exists. Replace version 3.0 with version 4.0? Just click Yes and allow it to install.

That is all, your dictionary is now updated to v4.0 without asking for any registration code.

Note: Don’t install v4.0 initially because it will not accept that code unless you first installed v3.0 and updated it to version 4.0.

Never miss any of my future posts CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.

:::. Don’t leave here without dropping a comment and feel free to Share/Like this tutorial with your friends outside there .:::

I'm Funsho, a technology enthusiast who operates as a web designer, developer, and Pro-blogger. I am enthusiastic in sharing unique experiences and ideas on technology and trends.

• Anonymous, July 2, 2013 @ 11:53 pm Reply

thanks man for your straight in point way as well as also of putting links directly

• Shelaf, July 3, 2013 @ 7:39 am Reply

@Anonymous U are most welcome & thanks 4 d comment.

• Anonymous, July 25, 2013 @ 3:49 am Reply

i luv dis work tanx.i jst downloaded n install it now but its say "registration process failed".help pls

• Shelaf, July 25, 2013 @ 8:41 pm Reply

Just look at d activatn code very well & insert it accordingly, it will surely say: registration successful. But remember dat it is only v3.0 accept reg code. When u are inserting d code in 2 d v4.0, u won't get 9ice result. Try 2 read & understand d explanation very well.

• Unknown, July 29, 2013 @ 3:23 pm Reply

After installing AED v4.0 over the 3rd version,that u crack usin the user id and registration,open AEDv4.0.Then,click register option.In the registration menu leave d user id and code as blank(becoz user id and code of v3.0 automatically works.) and again click on register.Dat is all nd AED v4.0 is fully cracked…it fully worked for me..so jst..njoy.
    AND..THANX MAN FOR UPLOADING THE FILE AND KEYS.

• Shelaf, July 29, 2013 @ 10:43 pm Reply

U are welcome.

• Anonymous, August 1, 2013 @ 7:06 pm Reply

bro, initially I downloaded aed_v3.0 nd trid the code that came vit the zip file nd the result is no luck. Nw i downloadd v4.0 nd updatd to v.4.0 nd again i tried the same code, stil no luck. Plz help me. I desparately need a mob dic- rajendaryadav.p[at]gmail.com
    Thanks

• Shelaf, August 1, 2013 @ 10:10 pm Reply

Delete v4.0 & reinstall v3.0, d v3.0 must accept d code b4 u can think of upgrading 2 v4.0 & mind u when u are installing version v4.0 & u will see prompt response asking u 2 Save the existing data? Just click yes, if u want ur v4.0 2 work normal bcz u don't ave 2 insert d code in to v4.0 b4 it can b done.

• Unknown, November 9, 2013 @ 4:05 pm Reply

pls mr funsho, i downloaded d 3rd version but d code is nt working on it, it kept sayin reg fail. pls wat i cn i do or is dere any dictionaries dat i cn use without hackin my fone bcos dat nortion hackin is nt working 4mi? .Tnx bro

• Unknown, January 1, 2014 @ 10:18 am Reply

plese,does it support glxy s4mini?

• Shelaf, January 4, 2014 @ 11:52 am Reply

Only when java emulator was installed on it.

• Shelaf, January 4, 2014 @ 11:54 am Reply

Try 2 input d code correctly, it is working 4 it.

• Anonymous, March 28, 2014 @ 12:16 pm Reply

please supply me with the registration code. I tried the two download options but none worked; the first option said the domain has expired, and the second actually downloaded but was empty when i opened it. (please send the code to my email on nickelo46[at]yahoo.com). Thanks a lot.

• Shelaf, March 30, 2014 @ 11:08 am Reply

Check ur mail, i have sent it.

• Unknown, April 6, 2014 @ 6:17 am Reply

My bro my mentor, pls is it available for android?

• Anonymous, April 6, 2014 @ 3:49 pm Reply

Pls send the link to me through alabiife[at]gmail.com

• Destiny, April 6, 2014 @ 9:03 pm Reply

Hello Mr shelaf, I think its better 2 drop d link as a comment here than to be dropping into pple's mail 4 d benefits of ur blog readers and to make ur work look more proffessional & selfless. My opinion though.

• Shelaf, April 7, 2014 @ 3:42 pm Reply

Is for java phones but u can use it on ur android device with d help of Java Emulator, check out d link below 4 d detail on how to get it done:
    shelaf.com/2013/08/how-to-run-java…

• Shelaf, April 7, 2014 @ 3:48 pm Reply

Check ur mail, i have sent u dat reg. code.

• Shelaf, April 7, 2014 @ 3:53 pm Reply

U have a good point, tnx 4 d nice contribution.
    D place which i uploaded it to, is my web forum & it has little problem 4 now, which am trying to fix it. People will be able to access those links back as soon as am thr wit my work. Tnx

• Anonymous, August 27, 2014 @ 7:22 pm Reply

Bro,I'm from Bangladesh.I desperately was seeking this dictionary and got it.but the link you mentioned can't be redirected.please mail me the direct download link and code.My mail is RIShakil.info[at]gmail.com
    thanks in advance 🙂

• Shelaf, August 28, 2014 @ 6:56 pm Reply

Nice to see you here. All the link in side the above post have updated. Simply re-visit those links to download.

• Anonymous, December 29, 2014 @ 2:40 pm Reply

pls i need the code nd ID too pls….tunmisehassan[at]gmail.com

• Unknown, December 30, 2014 @ 11:14 pm Reply

PLS i need d code and id. uwaifoaugustine[at]gmail.com

• Unknown, March 24, 2015 @ 10:48 pm Reply

I need cambridge advancedlearner's dictionary key.
    My email is: esrefcinko[at]yahoo.com

Many thanks.

• Unknown, March 24, 2015 @ 10:49 pm Reply

I need cambridge advancedlearner's dictionary key.
    My email is esrefcinko[at]yahoo.com
    Many thanks.

• AED Key, May 12, 2015 @ 9:41 am Reply

Hi man thanks i have successfully download and installed in my Nokie E52 now it is working perfect

• Shelaf, May 12, 2015 @ 9:36 pm Reply

Nice to hear dat, u are welcome & tnx 4 ur time to drop d testimony.

• Shelaf, May 12, 2015 @ 9:38 pm Reply

Nice to hear dat, u are welcome & tnx 4 ur time to drop d testimony.

• Anonymous, August 31, 2015 @ 9:49 am Reply

I have downloaded Cambridge advance learner dictionary 3rd edition and d trial period is over I need d activation code to make it work perfectly.pls help me I need d activation code urgently. mail Hayslimm[at]gmail.com

• Unknown, October 6, 2015 @ 12:09 am Reply

pls help me I need d activation code, email leinhnhat.3012[at]gmail.com. Tks alot !!!

• Unknown, January 30, 2017 @ 6:18 pm Reply

Please tell me activation code for Cambridge advanced learner's dictionary. I am in need of it a lot and ony this dictionary on Android mobile. Thanks.

• Anonymous, October 11, 2017 @ 7:36 pm Reply

Hi there, you Dropbox links are not working !
    Please provide alternate download links.

• saidu-world, July 30, 2018 @ 10:51 am Reply

Good day Pls, the dropbox link has expired, Pls assist with alternative links thank.

• Lynna Conner, April 17, 2019 @ 9:54 pm Reply

Idiotic and additionally trusting people at the same time can be an obstacle, on aged and also fully grown folk assembled also will follow a complication. Age and also embryonic concern together. English vocabulary in use