This tutorial is specifically for Nokia java users. It will permanently give you access to the administrative section of your java phones and make you the boss instead. This method of rooting will let you bypass permission questions like “allow network access? This application is not from a trusted supplier and some annoying questions or security prompt from java application. It is high time we root java phones too guys instead of benching on Android phones alone. Let get going.
Material Needed Phoenix Service Suite which can be downloaded here into your laptop How You Can Root Java Phones
Just follow carefully the below steps on you can easily do that.
- Dial *#0000# on your phone
- After dialing it you will see something like this RM_614 or any number
- Google search for Rm_614.ppu or any number you saw and download it to your laptop (it must include .ppu extension when searching for it)
- Connect your phone to your laptop using a USB Cable
- After you have connected your phone to your laptop make sure you choose Ovi Suite Mode
- Open Phoenix Service Suite you downloaded and run it on your laptop and click on Scan Product
- After you have click scan, look by the side and select Product Profile
- After you have click it, locate your Rm_614.ppu on your system, depending on what you downloaded, select it and you will see a list appear, just tick them all and where ever you see 0 change it to 1
- After you are done, with that click on enable tck and flash and your phone will restart and pop a warning message saying ” WARNING TCK FLAG SET” don’t get panic after that pop restart your phone and you are done
Are you confuse? Ask your question. Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.