It’s a nice welcome development for the Android and iPhone Market. The android and iPhone Users can now Ping Just like the Blackberry Users, using an Application called “LiveProfile”, With this Application you can exchange pins with your friends and family. Although this application has been in existence for a long time, it has now been improved and imbedded with BBM capabilities. You will be given a unique pin you can exchange with friends and family. LiveProfile offers a cheaper, faster and more reliable alternative to text messaging allowing users to communicate with lightning-fast message delivery and confidence, indicating when messages are delivered, read, and even when the recipient is typing a response, making it feel closer to a live conversation. And, where text messaging charges can quickly rack up, LiveProfile is free, even for international use.
Features of LiveProfile
- Beautiful and easy to use interface
- Address book friend scans and invite
- Photo and Video sharing
- Push notifications (no battery usage)
- Unique PINs
- Support for all major smart phones
- And more!
This application works well on Android, iPhone and BlackBerry. See what the application interface looks like below:
How to Get LiveProfile Application
- For Android user, go to the Android Market or Android Boutique (Google Store Play), Type or Search for “LiveProfile” and Hit the Install Button or click here to download LiveProfile Application directly.
- For iPhone users, click here to download LiveProfile Application directly.
- For Blackberry users, click here to download LiveProfile Application directly but make sure you visit that url with your blackberry phone.
Download and Enjoy! Share your experience with this application via the comment box below and don’t forget to share/like this post with your friends. Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.