The 2014 FIFA World Cup will begin tonight as hosts Brazil opens the tournament against Croatia at the 9pm Nigeria time. There are lots of free browsing tweak and fear price data plans on this blog for all our readers to enjoy live streaming. There are links and applications to watch Live Match Online with your Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Windows phone and PC for Free. Shelaf is here to show you a convenient way of watching 2014 Fifa World Cup right from your device without any network interruption.
How to Watch FIFA 2014 and Other Live Football Matches on Your PC
- Log on to www.myp2p-eu.net
- The list of all matches on that day will show to you.
- Click/Select the match you wish to watch.
- Another window will open & the streaming links will show to you.
- Click on any link, either LINK#1,LINK#2,LINK#3 etc.
- Another window will open, allow it to load and the Live TV Streaming Screen will show up.
- Lot of adverts will be covered the streaming screen, just locate the x icon on top of the advert, click on that x to close the adverts one after the other and enjoying your live streaming.
NOTE: Be aware that a live football stream get’s available a few minutes before the match started. Other Live Streaming Links to Watch Live Football Matches on Your PC
For Android Users
- Go to Playstore and download WatchLiveFootballStream
- Install it on your device and make sure your device network is set to WCDMA Only (3G Only) on Mtn Network and WCDMA Preferred on Other Networks so that there won’t be a network disturbance at all.
Other Useful Android/Tablet Software For Stream Live Sports
- Sky Sports Live | Download
- Sports Tv Live: | Download
- Euro Sports Live Stream: | Download
- Shine TV: | Download
Note: You Need to Download Mx Player From PlayStore here to be able to watch the Live Stream with those softwares.
For iPhone Users
- Tap the “App Store” icon, then select the “Search” icon.
- Type Justin.Tv, TVULite or Ustream into the search bar and press the blue “Search” button. Select the application.
- Tap the blue “Free” button and then press the green “Install” button.
- Wait for your iPhone to download and install the streaming television application. When the installation is complete, you will find a new icon for the streaming application on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap the streaming television application icon.
- Tap the “Search” button and type “football” in the search bar. Alternatively, you can search for a specific football game or team. Press the blue “Search” button.
- Select the football stream you want to watch. The live television stream of the football game will automatically start.
Go to Blackberry World App and search for “FIFA World Cup BRASIL” app, follow the instruction and install it. You are good to go. BB10 users should download WatchLiveFootballStream and sideloadit on their device.
For Window Phone Users
Soccer Brazil 2014 will revive your taste for football instantly. Download it here.
Remember to Click Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others. Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your Inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.