It’s bothering me a lot seeing other Android users complaining that they can’t use the Glo Bis on their device due to the fact that their device failed to work with given methods of Changing IMEI.
Today, we are going to discuss how to change HTC IMEI and any other Android devices. Mtk Android device users should use the previous method Mobile uncle by going through this >>>Link<<<
Disclaimer: Changing of IMEI is illegal in some countries, and I will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer. Remember to write down your original IMEI number and keep it safe. Also, backup your original IMEI incase anything goes wrong, then revert using the above procedures for changing.
How to Change HTC Android Devices IMEI
First of all, your HTC Android phone must be rooted. Check >>here<< for the recommended method of rooting HTC Devices. You may skip that if your phone is already rooted and continue with the steps below.
1. Download Android SDK Tools here to your PC.
2. Go to bootloader by putting off your HTC Phone then power it on while holding the volume down button and it will boot to the bootloader, connect your phone to your PC with your cable and click on Fastboot. The volume is used to navigate and the power button is used to select your option.
3. From Fastboot, click on computer and search “cmd”. It will open the command prompt window.
4. Then type “fastboot getvar imei” it will display your current imei. Type “fastboot oem writeimei 35xxxx” the 35xxx stands for the Blackberry imei you want to use. You will get a success report. Now you can reboot your phone and enjoy your new IMEI.
For other Android devices, this is a universal method I’m about to share with you on how to change your IMEI to Blackerry, to trickGlo that you are using a blackberry phone, so that Glo Bis subscription will work on it. As we know that the Android phone manufacturer are many, in that case I can’t guarantee you that is working with all Android devices, but is perfectly working with most and I pray it support yours too.
How to Change IMEI of Any Android Devices
Write the following in your dialler *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#*
1. Click to Call pad or connectivity options.
2. Find out CDS Information and tap on it.
3. Check out for Radio Information.
4. If your phone has dual SIM space, there will be two options for you, select the one which you wished to go with.
5. You can now change the IMEI number following –
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no)
For example : AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX
6. And click to send.
If the above method doesn’t work on your Samsung Device, don’t force it, we are working tirelessly to get you the Samsung righteous method. Remember to generate your own crack Blackberry IMEI with GIPv4.1.
Hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share/Like buttons.
Never miss any of my future post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.