Did you mistakenly over-recharged your mobile phone when buying airtime with your bank account? Are you collecting airtime for services rendered to your customers or a friend/family transfers some airtime to you as a gift and it is much for you to use the whole?
If you find yourself in any of the above situation here in Nigeria, do not panic yet, this article is structured to show you how you can convert the airtime back to cash in your bank account, so relax, there’s hope.
Just before we proceed, I will show you how to convert airtime to cash using the following channels available in Nigeria:
- Airtime Flip
You just choose whichever is most suitable and convenient for you to surmount this task.
1. Convert Airtime to cash using the Zoranga
It is an online platform that allows you to receive and send money without visiting a bank branch. The simple logic is that it allows you to load your Zoranga account via airtime transfer or airtime pin, then you get the option to transfer the credit to Bank account of your choice.
Zoranga acts as a Middle Man
The airtime will be converted to money in your Zoranga account, after which you can then decide to convert the airtime to cash into any bank account you wish, it is as simple as that.
Now follow the below steps to convert airtime to cash using Zorango
- Sign up on https://www.zoranga.com
- Sign in having signed up
- Click on make deposit in the option, you’ll see 1) Deposit with MTN Share and Sale 2) Deposit with 9mobile transfer, kindly click on deposit with MTN Share and Sell if you’re dealing with MTN line.
- You will be asked to enter the mobile number you want to send money with, additionally, a number will as well be provided, where you will be required to send the money first, copy and save this number so you can use it when the time comes.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer and click “Deposit” then “Confirm” your transfer.
- Refresh the page in 5 minutes time to see if the transfer was successful
Having done the transfer to the supposed number, you will then have to commence your money transfer to your bank account in earnest
- Select the option transfer money, enter your bank account details correctly, then transfer the money to your bank account.
Note: The MTN Share and Sell transfer, which constitutes the pioneer transfer before transferring to your bank account properly attracts a charge of 30% and 32% on 9mobile transfer. Deposit to your bank account does not attract any charge.
2. Convert Airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
Cheetahpay is opened for business 24 hours of the day and every day of the week including weekends. They are trusted by thousands of Nigerians to safely monetize their airtime at the cheapest rate possible.
Recharge card PINS are also accepted.
How it works
Cheetahpay works in two ways, namely the Dashboard method and the Quick Cash method.
How to convert airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
- Sign up on https://www.cheetahpay.çom.ng
- You may have to copy the web address to your browser if it’s not coming up.
- Click on deposit button on your dashboard
- Select deposit mode, either airtime Pin or airtime transfer
- Fill the form accordingly
- Manually transfer the airtime
- Recheck cheetahpay balance after 2-5 minutes
- Then, request for withdrawal
How to request for withdrawal on Cheetahpay platform
Having credited your cheetahpay wallet balance, you can now request for withdrawal by
- Clicking on the withdraw button
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw
- Withdrawal is expected in 5 mins, expect your bank account to be credited soon.
Recall your account number and bank details are contained on the withdrawal page.
3. Airtime Flip
Airtimeflip is one of the fastest ways to convert airtime or pins to cash in Nigeria with 99% automated transactions. However, they charge 19% for MTN and 25% Airtel airtime you sell to them, 30% for 9Mobile and 35% Glo airtime to cash conversions.
Kindly visit https://www.airtimeflip.com to commence usage.
Aimtoget lets you convert airtime of all networks to cash in less than 5 minutes.
With Aimtoget you can easily convert MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel airtime to cash in less than 5 minutes to any bank account in Nigeria Kindly
visit https://www.aimtoget.com to commence usage.
This makes it possible for you to convert airtime to cash and pay for things online with airtime, this means, you can’t withdraw your converted airtime on iPayAirtime into your bank account, you can only use your credit to pay for the thing online, like using it for subscribing to DStv, GOtv, Startimes and much more.
Kindly visit https://www.iPayAirtime.com to commence usage.
Let us know if you face any difficulties using any of the platforms listed above.