After lots of rumors about the Infinix first phone with the feature of Pop-up Selfie. Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer, Infinix has launched the smartphone Infinix S5 Pro and guess what? It comes with the much-anticipated feature Pop-up Selfie Gamera!
Infinix S5 Pro design and specifications
The Infinix S5 Pro features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ Display with a resolution 2220 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone runs on Android 10 and it is powered by Mediatek Helio P35 octa-core processor. On the outside, it features a 3D glass finish on the rear and 2.5D glass finish on the front. It houses a 4000 mAH battery like the other Infinix phones.
Infinix S5 Pro camera
The Infinix S5 Pro has an interesting camera specification. On the rear, it has a triple-camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel AI camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a low-light sensor camera. It comes with various modes such as the AR Animoji, Custom Bokeh mode, which is basically the portrait mode, AI 3D Face mode, a Beauty mode, and usual panorama. The Infinix S5 Pro rear camera is supported by dual-flash on the rear and front screen flash.
On the front, it has a 16-megapixel pop-out selfie camera. It has various front camera modes such as the AI Portrait, AI 3D Face Beauty, Wide Selfie and AR Animoji modes. It also supports video recording at a resolution of 1080p.
Highlight Specification of Infinix S5 Pro
- Display: 6.53-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 83% NTSC Color Gamut
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB on-board storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Operating System: Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- Cameras: 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, Dual LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor; 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.5x 76.88 x8.95mm ; Weight: 179g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
It will be priced at Rs 9999 ($135.20) and will go on sale beginning from March 13 on the e-commerce website. Earlier, Infinix had canceled their on-ground launch event just like Xiaomi and Realme, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
It is the only device to flaunt a pop-up camera under Rs 10,000. The Infinix S5 Pro will target the budget segment and lock horns with Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 7 Pro and Realme C2, Realme 5i, and others at the budget smartphone market.