Based on the latest update given by Nneka Ikem the special assistance media to HM Sadiya Umar Farouq, a total of 249,673 exited N-Power beneficiaries from Batches A and B have so far registered for the central bank of Nigeria Empowerment program. Out of the registered beneficiaries, 88,718 have uploaded and submitted their records!
The special assistance media to HM Sadiya Umar Farouq, advise to those with Naij email is that, if you’re an @npower_ng beneficiary using mail.naij.com you won’t be able to log in because it does not exist anymore, therefore, you will not have access to receive any mail.
Simply send your details to email@example.com and we will resolve it. Below are the details you are to forward to the Support Team.
- N-Power Registration number:
- First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Date of Birth:
- State of Residence:
- LGA of residence:
- Address when registering for the N-Power program:
- Old Email Address:
- New Email address:
- Phone Number:
She also directed that those who have not applied for the @cenbank Empowerment Options for exited Batches A and B @npower_ng beneficiaries should:
- Login to the portal by clicking on https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser.
- Fill in your email, password, then click the ‘sign in or sign up’ button.
- Go to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email.
- Complete other information as required (17 questions).
If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to log in. Be patient while trying to register as many other beneficiaries are trying to login.