The following announcements have been made by OnePlus administrators in the community: The OnePlus 6T has unveiled a new version of the Hydrogen OS public test. According to the source, the OnePlus 6T Windows 11 system comes with the new version of Hydrogen OS, which includes deep customization based on Android 11. This is the first smartphone to be capable of running both Android 11 and Windows 11 operating systems.
There are currently no reports on whether the device can run two operating systems simultaneously. This is, however, a rare occurrence. Both systems are likely to run on the smartphone, but only one at a time.
In late 2018, the OnePlus 6T was released. This smartphone was a top gadget at the time. It has a 6.41-inch AMOLED screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset is paired with 6GB / 8GB of RAM and 128GB / 256GB of internal storage. In addition, the smartphone includes a 3700mAh battery with 20W rapid charging capability. Light-sensitive on-screen fingerprint recognition is also supported by the smartphone. Surprisingly, the OnePlus 6T has yet to receive a stable Android 11 upgrade. OnePlus released Android 11 Beta for the OnePlus 6T a few days ago.
It’s worth mentioning that the OnePlus 6T is OnePlus Technology’s first phone to be sold through a US carrier. OnePlus is also the first Chinese high-end brand to join T-Mobile in the United States. OnePlus will be able to enter the most important sales channels for mobile phones in the United States as a result of this collaboration. OnePlus’ flagship smartphone has become more well-known in North America as a result of this partnership. However, you must still deal with the fact that you are a Chinese brand in North America.
Specifications for the OnePlus 6T
- 6.41 inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19.5: 9 aspect ratio optical AMOLED display, 100.63% sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, brightness over 600 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm mobile platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f / 1.7 aperture, 1 / 2.6 inch Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, Sony IMX376K secondary 20MP camera with sensor, f / 1.7 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size,
- 480 fps 720p With slo-mo, 1080p with 240 fps, 60 fps with 4k
- Sony IMX 371 sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Daily water resistance
- USB Type-C audio, bottom speakers, Dirac HD sound
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm; Weight: 185 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with dash charge (5V-4A)