One of the easiest ways to make money online is to refer your friends to the paying apps or products that you already use. That’s how most bloggers make a living. And although you may need social media with reasonable numbers of followers or your own site (learn how to start a blog here) to make a reasonable amount of money from referral programs that we also know as affiliate marketing.
There are many programs that offer a referral bonus to anyone but in this post, I will show you the steps and how to get the referral reward from the Abeg app and accumulate as much as you can refer.
What exactly is Abeg?
If you’ve been following the reality TV show BBNaija Season 6 for almost three weeks, you already know what Abeg is and what it does. Anyway, it is one of the official sponsors of the Big Brother Naija 2021 “Shine Ya Eye” edition, which is now airing.
Abeg is a mobile payment app that was designed to cater to the needs of a diverse group of people. Offer the flexibility of sending and receiving money by simply using phone numbers.
It’s a fun interactive software for daily transactions and payments that young people should utilize. They provide you the option of receiving and sending money via cash transfers, ajo, loan, fundraising, and the shop.
According to Abeg:
“Our plan was to create a product that people would love and enjoy using. With the Abeg app, we haven’t only accomplished that, but we also made a safe, relatable, simple, and beautiful app that helps solve the problem of slow payments and high transaction costs.
Our mission is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the easiest, fastest, and most effective ways to send, receive and pay for stuff through peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers.
We have amazing features like Ajo, Loan, and more exciting things coming.”
Abeg is the latest app out there that can help you earn money online through the referral program.
Abeg Referral Ongoing Promotion
Due to the fact that this platform is new, this promo is being conducted to encourage people to utilize it and to increase the number of users on the platform as quickly as possible. For transferring a minimum of N100 to another user/customer on the platform, a user/customer or Abeg account holder would be awarded N500. Note that the user receiving the money must be newly registered.
Requirements for the Registration
The following are the requirements for creating an account:
- Your Mobile Phone
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (For simple verification, make sure it matches the one linked to your BVN).
- BVN (This is required to authenticate your identity because this platform functions similarly to a bank).
- Bank Account (This is required to withdraw your money).
- Portrait Image (To use as profile picture)
- Abeg App, download it for your Android or iPhone from the attached below.
How to Sign Up
- After installing the app, open it and select Create an Account to begin the account creation process.
- Fill up the appropriate boxes with your name and other details. Set your password (it must be at least 8 characters long) and then tap sign up.
- You must enter the 6-digit code provided to your phone number and then click the verify button.
- For identification and to safeguard your Abeg account, you’ll need your 11-digit BVN (Bank Verification Code).
- Confirm the code sent to the phone number associated with your BVN.
- Choose your unique name tag (Username) for receiving money on ABEG
The registration process is not completed yet.
- Go to settings and upload a profile picture showing your face clearly, save changes.
- In the Settings menu under the Security, tap Withdrawal Bank >> Add New Bank to add your bank account detail.
That is all about the registration. Next is how to get N100 sign-up bonus and N500 rewards per referral.
How to Get N100 Sign-up Bonus and Referral Rewards
Follow these steps to earn your N100 sign-up bonus and N500 referral program reward after you’ve registered and joined the Abeg app.
- You have a tag that was specified to be set when registering; write it down and take screenshots.
- Take a screenshot of your profile transactions as it is displayed in the below screenshot.
- Send that screenshot to me on WhatsApp by clicking here or scan the QR code below, along with the date and time you registered, make sure you finished your registration.
- Your account will be credited instantly with N100. This refers to Abeg’s N100 registration bonus.
Now, keep reading to find out how to earn the N500 reward per referral.
How to Make N500 From Abeg App’s Referral Program
Getting Abeg app N500 referral bonus is a quick and uncomplicated method.
- Simply invite your friends and families to create an Abeg app account and make sure they include their BVN during the registration, add a bank account, and update their profile by uploading a photo.
- First, make sure you’ve received your N100 sign-up bonus, then inform your friends or the person you referred to send their Abeg account tag.
- Once they’ve done so, give them N100 using P2P on Abeg, which you can do from your Abeg app’s main menu.
- Your account will be immediately funded with an additional N500 as a referral reward once you credit them with the N100.
However, there is one issue you should be aware of, which will be explained further below.
The Abeg App Referral Program: Some Points to Keep in Mind
- If you want to participate in the referral program, you only have less than 24 hours to recommend your friends to Abeg.
- You must have made your first transaction in the next 24 hours on the person’s account or Abeg account you referred.
- The Abeg app’s referral program pays you instantly if you complete the steps carefully. Make sure the account you’re financing isn’t already in use or isn’t an old account.
- Moreover, there must be a new account with BVN, a bank account number, and a profile photo should be added to the app.
- Take note of all of these before funding any account by requesting images of their account with recent transactions as verification.
How to Withdraw Money to Your Bank from Abeg App
- Go to your profile and click on your balance at the top of the menu.
- After you’ve clicked on the balance button, you’ll see the withdraw button.
- You will next be prompted to enter the amount you wish to withdraw to your local bank.
- However, the minimum withdrawal to other banks is N2000, so enter that number and click withdraw.
- On the following page, you will be prompted to link a bank account. Go ahead and withdraw when you’ve linked your bank account, and your money will appear in your bank account.
That’s how you will withdraw your money from Abeg app.
I hope you found this post useful.
If so, please share your thoughts in the comments area and stay tuned for more relevant ways to make money online or through a referral program, commonly known as affiliate marketing.