Contact Information
We Are Available 24/ 7. Call Now.

Hello everyone, I’ll be showing you the unlimited free browsing with Glo Opera Bundle for all apps using a VPN called Thunder.  This ought to be a solution for anybody who is having connection problems or config file issues with the previously posted Glo cheats using HA Tunnels Plus, NapsternetV, or NicVPN.

Thunder VPN doesn’t require many settings. All you need is to download, install and connect. Let’s get to the requirements and settings right away to save you time.

Materials Needed for Glo free browsing via Thunder VPN

• Glo 3G or 4G SIM
  • Glo Opera Bundle
  • 100 Naira Glo airtime to activate the plan
  • Thunder VPN – Download it Here

Having gotten all of the above materials, then it’s time to subscribe to the Glo Opera social bundle in order to connect and enjoy free unlimited browsing.

How to Subscribe to Glo Opera Bundle

To activate the GLO Opera Bundle just dial *777# and select Data [2] >> Buy Data Plan [1] >> Proceed (One-Off) [2], then Social Bundles [6], and lastly Opera Bundles [3]. See the breakdown of the Glo Opera Bundles below;
  • 300MB for N100 (30 Days validity).
  • 100MB for N50 (7 days validity).
  • 25MB for N25 (1-day validity).

Steps to Activate the Glo Free Browsing

Having gone through the requirements listed above, you are sure to have them ready and subscribed to Opera Bundle, the next thing is the VPN setup. Kindly follow the instructions below to get rolling:

1. First and foremost, you must download and install Thunder VPN App.
  2. After installing the app, launch the app and skip the ad
  3. Then, tap on Connect. It will connect within some seconds.

After connecting successfully, you can minimize the app and start downloading and browsing all apps and sites.

The 300MB you purchased will not be touched and you will be able to browse the internet without any form of limitation. It is simple as that.

If you follow the instructions as stated in the guide above, you won’t have any issue activating the Glo Unlimited free browsing.

How to Enjoy This Glo Free Browsing On iPhone or PC

You can actually share/tether your VPN connection with friends and loved ones who are using an iPhone or your PC. You can check the detail on how to Share/tether your VPN here.

That is all for now. Enjoy while it lasts.

However, if after reading the guide, you still have questions or need help, kindly drop a comment in the comments section below and you will get the appropriate response as soon as possible.

I'm Funsho, a technology enthusiast who operates as a web designer, developer, and Pro-blogger. I am enthusiastic in sharing unique experiences and ideas on technology and trends.

• Marshall, July 13, 2022 @ 7:40 pm Reply

Hi! I saw thunder vpn on iPhone but it’s not working. Just want to be sure if it’s my network or just won’t work directly on iphone

• Shelaf, July 14, 2022 @ 4:44 pm Reply

Please be aware that the version being published on the App Store is not from the Google Play Store’s original source.
      The Thunder VPN iOS version has not yet been created by the genuine creator.

• Marshall, July 14, 2022 @ 7:52 pm Reply

Thanks for the reply! No hope for iOS then except tethering

• Shelaf, July 14, 2022 @ 8:21 pm Reply

You are welcome, dear Marshall. NapsternetV VPN is available for iOS users, you can give it a try.

• ME, July 14, 2022 @ 4:59 pm Reply

Working. Thanks!

• Shelaf, July 14, 2022 @ 5:24 pm Reply

I’m glad to hear this and appreciate your feedback.

• Ayo, July 17, 2022 @ 11:19 am Reply

It works like thunder the 3 days I used it I download alot of films but they blocked it yesterday…thanks alot

• Tech Guy, July 18, 2022 @ 4:18 pm Reply

Thanks. i have been enjoying this for 4 days now. 100% WORKING.
    If you’re not technical enough to follow the easy steps then its your fault it isn’t working for you.
    I RUN A SPEED TEST AND THE RESULT IS 4.6 Mbps. never expected up to that.
    The only issue i encountered is that when when i try to download a huge file size, the download will stop when the download is approaching 300mb+.
    Working solution to that for me is just to restart the process then resume my download.

• Shelaf, July 18, 2022 @ 9:49 pm Reply

I was surprised that someone would take the time to remark so warmly on the post, but I was also extremely happy about it. I appreciate your kind words; they mean a lot to me👍

• Ash, July 24, 2022 @ 12:13 am Reply

Hey Tech Guy. How did you get yours to run at 4.6Mbps!??😳😳🤯🤯? Mine isn’t stable and doesn’t reach that high (barely 800Kbps☹️😢). Please 🙏 help out. Thank you

• Mar, August 7, 2022 @ 1:12 am Reply

I tried to turn on my hotspot on my android for my iPhone so I can use the cheat but after downloading every proxy and setting it up it only work for my browsers on the iPhone and doesn’t mot load WhatsApp messages….Any help you can render on that sir??

• Jack, July 19, 2022 @ 2:21 pm Reply

Thanks baba, i will try this out now. My Glo data plan of 2.9GB finished yesterday, perhaps this will help. Guys, let me quickly run to https://predictandwin.com.ng/ and make small cash before sapa will reach my street…lol

• fortune, July 24, 2022 @ 11:57 am Reply

Is the glo free browsing still working?

• Shelaf, July 24, 2022 @ 1:09 pm Reply

Yes, it is still glowing brightly like hellfire.