Galaxy A52s 5G, Samsung’s latest smartphone in the A series and the successor of the Galaxy A52 5G, has been officially launched.
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, an Octa-Core Snapdragon 778G, and runs Android 11 out of the box with Samsung One UI 3.1.
In terms of cameras, it keeps the same 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, and 5MP portrait cameras, as well as a 32MP front camera, and has IP67 dust and water-resistant certifications.
It has a 4500mAh battery and supports 25W rapid charging.
Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS +
- GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Galaxy A52s 5G Color Variation
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is available in Awesome Mint, Awesome Violet, Awesome White, and Awesome Black.
Cost and Availability
In the UK, the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs £409 (US$ 562) and will be available on September 3rd, with pre-orders beginning on August 24th.