Infinix unveiled a variety of premium and entry-level smartphones in Nigeria this year 2021. Unlike Samsung, which hosts regular events to introduce its devices, Infinix has mostly revealed its devices in Nigeria through its social media accounts. This year saw the launch of the premium Infinix Zero X series, as well as the NOTE 11 series later in the year.
If you want to view all of the latest Infinix phones and prices in Nigeria, you’ve come to the right place. Just take your time to read into the final word on this page.
All of the current Infinix phones are available in all retailers in Nigeria, as well as on all online shopping sites.
Infinix, on the other hand, is reported to be well-known throughout Africa. As a result, Infinix is well-known outside of Nigeria. It is well-known in other African nations like Egypt, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, and others. Let’s take a look at all of the Infinix phones available in Nigeria in 2021, as well as their prices.
Latest Infinix Phones and Prices in Nigeria
Infinix Zero X Series
The normal Zero X and the Zero X Pro were the two versions of the Infinix Zero X series. They’re the successors of the Infinix Zero 8, which was introduced in 2019. The design of this series is the most obvious upgrade. Infinix ditched the curved edges we’ve come to expect from Infinix smartphones in favor of squared-off sides that closely resemble the iPhone 12 smartphone.
Zero X Pro Key Features
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 1080 x 2400px, 700nits, 120Hz, Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 1080 x 2400px, 700nits, Display: 6.67-inch AMO Display with Extreme Fluidity
- 193g in weight
- Android 11 and XOS 7.6 are operating systems.
- 4G LTE
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 + Dual-chip premium gaming processor and IGU.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM + 3 GB Additional RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Fingerprint scanner built into the display
- A triple-set 108-megapixel OIS Ultra Resolution camera is mounted on the back.
- 16-megapixel punch hole camera on the front
- Non-removable 4,500mAh battery + 45W TUV Rheinland safe & Flash charge
- The price is ₦180,600
Infinix NOTE 10 Series
The NOTE 10 Series, like the Zero X series, came in two models (NOTE 10 and NOTE 10 Pro). The large 6.95-inch 1080 x 2460 pixels, 90Hz IPS LCD display, quad rear camera, 90Hz screen refresh rate, and the 33 W quick charge are the series’ highlights. The camera quality is the key feature difference between the two smartphones in this series. The rear camera of the NOTE 10 is 48 megapixels, while the rear camera on the NOTE 10 Pro is 64 megapixels.
NOTE 10 Pro Key Features
- 6.95-inch FULL HD+ IPS LCD display with a refresh rate of 60Hz
- 1080 x 2460 pixels is the resolution.
- Android 11 (OS)
- The processor is a Mediatel Helio G85.
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB ROM
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- The rear camera has a triple camera arrangement with a 64-megapixel sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- The 16-megapixel lens on the front camera
- Yes, 4G LTE is available.
- Yes, there is a fingerprint sensor on the side.
- 5000mAh battery
- The price is ₦91,000
Infinix Hot 10T
The Hot 10T is a mid-range smartphone with a number of appealing features. First and foremost, the Infinix Hot 10T ships with XOS 7.6, which is based on Android 11. There’s also a 5,000mAh battery, an 8MP selfie camera, a 48MP primary sensor, a 2MP, and an AI sensor, according to Infinix.
Hot 10T Key Features
- 6.82-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
- 720*1640 pixels is the resolution.
- Android 11 (OS)
- Helio G70 processor (12nm)
- RAM: 4GB ROM: 64GB/128GB
- Smile Snapshot, Super Night Mode, Night Portrait, slow motion (240fps), and Video Bokeh are all available on the rear camera.
- 8MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery
- The price is ₦77,750
Infinix NOTE 11 Series
Infinix’s last smartphone, the NOTE 11 Series, was released in Nigeria on the 25th of October 2021. The MediaTek Helio G96 processor powers the Infinix NOTE 11 series, which is currently the best SoC on an Infinix phone. Another noteworthy feature is the large screen. It has a 6.95-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz, as well as a sampling rate of 180Hz.
NOTE 11 Key Features
- 6.95-inch IPS LCD screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
- Android 11 (XOS 8)
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G96 CPU with 8GB RAM
- Three Cameras on the back: a 64MP main camera, a 13MP telephoto camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- 16MP camera on the front
- Internal storage of 128GB and a microSD card slot
- LTE 4G
- Fingerprint scanner (right-side)
- Non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery with 33W rapid charging
- The price is ₦129,000
This concludes the discussion. This year, Infinix debuted a comprehensive range of smartphones in Nigeria. Which of these phones did you buy, and how has your experience been thus far? Please share your thoughts in the section below.