We’ve been using HA Tunnel Plus VPN for the past few days to enjoy unlimited free browsing, and now Stark VPN Reloaded has followed suit, which I feel will be a terrific option, especially for those who have yet to get HA Tunnel Plus up and running.
As usual, Stark VPN Reloaded does not require importing a config file. You just need to update the tweaks version to the latest, select the tweak and you are good to go.
Stark VPN is very easy to use, it has a simple and friendly user interface.
Below is the detailed guide on how to configure the MTN unlimited free browsing with Stark VPN Reloaded App.
- MTN internet-enabled SIM card
- 3G or 4G Android Smartphone
- Little internet Data
- Stark VPN Reloaded – Download from Play Store with the link below.
New Update as of January 29th, 2022:
This is to let you know that MTN Unlimited Free Browsing is still working with the below configuration, but it has been restricted to a certain time in midnight, around 12 am to 5 am every day. Please, take note.
Unlimited Free Browsing Set-up Instruction
- Launch the Stark VPN Reloaded and tap on this ≡ settings icon at the top left, then choose “Update Tweaks“. (Note that you will need fewer data to update the tweaks)
- Then, tap on the gear icon on the main screen to load fully the updated tweaks.
- Scroll down and choose “Ng-MTN Unlimited 2022” from the list.
- After that, simply click on the big red button to connect.
That is all for now. Enjoy while it lasts.
How to Enjoy This MTN Unlimited Free Browsing On iPhone, PC, Mac, PS4 & Others
You can actually share/tether your VPN connection with friends and loved ones. You can check the detail on how to Share/tether your VPN here.
More articles about Unlimited Free Browsing are on their way, so kindly click here to follow Shelaf’s daily latest postings so you don’t miss them.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop your comment and it is good to tell us how you are enjoying this cheat via the comment box.
Sharing is caring, kindly share this post on your various social media platforms.