Our everyday lives now routinely involve using social media applications like WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay in touch with our loved ones. However, there are instances when we may discover that we are out of money or data to maintain our internet connections.
The Daily Airtel 100MB Free Browsing cheat is one option that can be advantageous in this situation. Using Ha Tunnel Plus will enable you to continue using social media even when you are running low on data or money. It’s a good way to make sure you keep in touch with your loved ones.
Needed Materials for Airtel 100MB Free Browsing cheat
- Airtel internet-enabled SIM card
- 3G or 4G Android Smartphone
- HA Tunnel Plus Android App: Download from Play Store here.
HA Tunnel Plus Configuration
Here is the HA tunnel Plus setup for the Airtel 100MB daily free browsing cheat.
- Install the Ha tunnel plus VPN you downloaded on your Android phone.
- Open the app and make sure you have at least 5MB of data to load the default customizations.
- Wait a few seconds after opening the app for the VPN updates to load successfully.
- If auto-update does not work, you can click on the three-dot at the top right corner.
- Select “Check Updates” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, make sure the “CUSTOM SETUP” toggle is turned off.
- Select “[NGA] [Airtel 100MB 2023]” from the “CONNECTION MODE” menu.
- After that, click on the “START” button, it will connect and start reading.
Once connected, it’s advisable to watch their ad video in other to extend the connection time.
Note: If you get a “connection failed” error, it means you have used up your allocated 100MB for the day. You can’t use more than 100MB in a day for the same SIM card.
Each Airtel SIM is eligible for 100MB per day. To accumulate more data, you need to get multiple Airtel SIMs. After using up one, insert another SIM in the same device and you will get another 100MB of free data.
Although all apps are powered by the Airtel 100MB daily free browsing trick, it is best to use it only for social media to prevent fast data exhaustion.
That is all for now. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment.
Sharing is caring, kindly share this post on your various social media platforms.