Greetings to everybody. I’ll explain to you how to use the Glo Opera Bundle for all applications for unlimited free browsing with TunnelCat VPN. Anyone experiencing a sluggish connection or difficulty surfing when using the previously published Glo cheats with HA Tunnels Plus, NapsternetV, NicVPN, or Thunder VPN should find this a good alternative in terms of speed.
Just like Thunder VPN, TunnelCat doesn’t require many settings. All you need is to download, install, refresh the servers and connect. Let’s get to the requirements and settings to save time.
Requirements for Glo free browsing via TunnelCat VPN
- Glo 3G or 4G SIM
- Small internet data
- Glo Opera Bundle
- 50 or 100 Naira Glo airtime to activate the plan
- TunnelCat VPN – Download it from Google Play Store Here
Having gotten all of the above materials, then it’s time to subscribe to the Glo Opera social bundle in order to connect and enjoy free unlimited browsing.
How to Subscribe to Glo Opera Bundle
- 300MB for N100 (30 Days validity).
- 100MB for N50 (7 days validity).
- 25MB for N25 (1-day validity).
Steps to Activate the Glo Free Browsing
Having gone through the requirements listed above, you are sure to have them ready and subscribed to Opera Bundle, the next thing is the VPN setup. Kindly follow the instructions below to get rolling:
- Switch to any SIM that has internet data on your phone and turns on your regular data plan. The reason is that you need to refresh the servers when you initially launch the TunnelCat VPN.
- After the servers have been refreshed, pick one of the Fast DNS/TCP Related servers and Tunnel F (53) as the protocol.
- Switch to your GLO Network and make a connection. Wait a few seconds for the VPN to connect before starting to surf unlimitedly with your GLO opera subscription.
Pros: The Glo Unlimited Cheat runs well on the Tunnel Cat VPN! Depending on your region, you can receive download speeds of up to 5 megabytes per second, which is generally just incredible.
Cons: The VPN periodically disconnects. To maintain the insane speed, you will need to run the VPN, turn the connection off, and then turn it back on.
How to Enjoy This Glo Free Browsing On iPhone or PC
You can actually share/tether your VPN connection with friends and loved ones who are using an iPhone or your PC. You can check the detail on how to Share/tether your VPN here.
That is all for now. Enjoy while it lasts.
However, if after reading the guide, you still have questions or need help, kindly drop a comment in the comments section below and you will get the appropriate response as soon as possible.